stop downgrading halo

ever since master chief collection halo has been downgraded there’s no infection,no saving campaign theater videos,file sharing

They’re bringing out more features as the game moves on, patience is a virtue, my fellow Spartan.

I expect file sharing will probably be back when they release the Forge this winter.

That would be cool.

Well kind of got handed a half released game, we’ll see more content in the near future.

wait what? Wait for more features. Why? 343 knows what halo fans want and didn’t really deliver. Replaces BTB with warzone. Have to pay for vehicle use with money or xp. Can’t work towards customization that you want, instead you have to play lottery and hope that you might get something that you like.

Though I do love the overall feel of the game and how they went back to fighting for power weapons.

> 2533274809439620;6:
> wait what? Wait for more features. Why? 343 knows what halo fans want and didn’t really deliver. Replaces BTB with warzone. Have to pay for vehicle use with money or xp. Can’t work towards customization that you want, instead you have to play lottery and hope that you might get something that you like.
>
> Though I do love the overall feel of the game and how they went back to fighting for power weapons.

Well right now, I think that the servers may have been ruined if they jammed too much into the game and the game wouldnt last as long. If you’re willing to wait two months there will be forge, BTB, file share and other gamemode, the game will probably regain the community it loses to BO3 and other titles

I feel like games today always release -Yoink- in bits and pieces just to bring players back. It’s annoying.

no its because they are pretty much working on two games a tv show all other things halo…considering id say they are being very good to us really they re release all halo games from years of different engines and everything id say they have a lot of skills and not enough people and it took them 3 years to deliever halo 5 while still supporting MCC and they are giving us free everything we haven’t had to pay for anything except for the game when all other companies will charge you for everything they can I think 343 is a really good developer for all of those reasons in my opinion

> 2533274994943334;9:
> no its because they are pretty much working on two games a tv show all other things halo…considering id say they are being very good to us really they re release all halo games from years of different engines and everything id say they have a lot of skills and not enough people and it took them 3 years to deliever halo 5 while still supporting MCC and they are giving us free everything we haven’t had to pay for anything except for the game when all other companies will charge you for everything they can I think 343 is a really good developer for all of those reasons in my opinion

you do realize 343 has never made a halo game other companies did it for them like certain affinity and saber

> 2533274809439620;6:
> wait what? Wait for more features. Why? 343 knows what halo fans want and didn’t really deliver. Replaces BTB with warzone. Have to pay for vehicle use with money or xp. Can’t work towards customization that you want, instead you have to play lottery and hope that you might get something that you like.
>
> Though I do love the overall feel of the game and how they went back to fighting for power weapons.

Reminds me of CS:GO

> 2533274878478766;10:
> > 2533274994943334;9:
> > no its because they are pretty much working on two games a tv show all other things halo…considering id say they are being very good to us really they re release all halo games from years of different engines and everything id say they have a lot of skills and not enough people and it took them 3 years to deliever halo 5 while still supporting MCC and they are giving us free everything we haven’t had to pay for anything except for the game when all other companies will charge you for everything they can I think 343 is a really good developer for all of those reasons in my opinion
>
>
> you do realize 343 has never made a halo game other companies did it for them like certain affinity and saber

Do some research my friend, then come back.

It is hard working on games we should be thanking 343 for what we got instead whining about it unless you are a video game developer i suggest you shut up and enjoy the game.

> 2533274878478766;10:
> > 2533274994943334;9:
> > no its because they are pretty much working on two games a tv show all other things halo…considering id say they are being very good to us really they re release all halo games from years of different engines and everything id say they have a lot of skills and not enough people and it took them 3 years to deliever halo 5 while still supporting MCC and they are giving us free everything we haven’t had to pay for anything except for the game when all other companies will charge you for everything they can I think 343 is a really good developer for all of those reasons in my opinion
>
>
> you do realize 343 has never made a halo game other companies did it for them like certain affinity and saber

even if that was or is the case they are somehow involved and my statement stands they aren’t charging us extra for anything for a year and maybe not even after that where as other companies will try and suck you dry they are the ones who are responsible for halo now with development I’m sure Microsoft makes the final call with most things but that’s where my argument lies the forge isn’t a paid dlc or nothing else they are giving us for a year maybe forever for all we know thy aren’t downgrading anything they are doing the best the can I would say considering what i have played of halo 4 halo 5 is a HUGE step in the right direction

and they are still giving all of that to us from what I have read anyways infection,big team battle, forge…does anyone know when the first dlc is coming I cant find any info for it on the internet or nothing…my buddy told me December but that sounds too quick considering they just release the came

December is when forge is coming

> 2533274994943334;15:
> and they are still giving all of that to us from what I have read anyways infection,big team battle, forge…does anyone know when the first dlc is coming I cant find any info for it on the internet or nothing…my buddy told me December but that sounds too quick considering they just release the came

the last one comes out december i believe

> 2533274824322377;5:
> Well kind of got handed a half released game, we’ll see more content in the near future.

Why are games being released half finished? I mean, with all products, I assume I am buying a full release. It’s like going to apple and buying an iPhone without a radio or wifi and other random components and having them promise to get me to me at a later date.

why are these studios just getting lazier and lazier?

> 2533274878478766;10:
> > 2533274994943334;9:
>
>

343 made Halo 4. (Back to main topic) In my opinion I don’t think they’re downgrading Halo at all. They’re just slowly evolving which is loved by some people and dislikes by others. Hardcore Halo veterans don’t want the game to change, they want to go back to the Halo 1-3 era (no sprinting, no spartan abilities, thruster packs etc.) which I can understand because that’s how it all began. But others want change, they want new things to be added (hence Halo 4 and 5). I enjoyed the old era of Halo but I’m ready to move on to something fresh. (Once again, just my opinion ^.^)

> 2533274871354389;19:
> > 2533274878478766;10:
> > > 2533274994943334;9:
> > > no its because they are pretty much working on two games a tv show all other things halo…considering id say they are being very good to us really they re release all halo games from years of different engines and everything id say they have a lot of skills and not enough people and it took them 3 years to deliever halo 5 while still supporting MCC and they are giving us free everything we haven’t had to pay for anything except for the game when all other companies will charge you for everything they can I think 343 is a really good developer for all of those reasons in my opinion
> >
> >
> > you do realize 343 has never made a halo game other companies did it for them like certain affinity and saber
>
>
> 343 made Halo 4. (Back to main topic) In my opinion I don’t think they’re downgrading Halo at all. They’re just slowly evolving which is loved by some people and dislikes by others. Hardcore Halo veterans don’t want the game to change, they want to go back to the Halo 1-3 era (no sprinting, no spartan abilities, thruster packs etc.) which I can understand because that’s how it all began. But others want change, they want new things to be added (hence Halo 4 and 5). I enjoyed the old era of Halo but I’m ready to move on to something fresh. (Once again, just my opinion ^.^)

Good way of looking at it bud. I had the same feelings a few years back when Madden made a huge shift to 360/PS3 from XB/PS2 and the game felt completely different. I stopped playing madden for a couple of years as a result but ultimately came back and got used to the changes.

Games are always going to evolve. To be honest, if they gave me Halo: CE gameplay with a new story line, I’d be ultimately pretty bummed for the lack of innovation. Also, changes help keep the learning curve honest, as even experienced gamers have to start from scratch in mastering this Halo product.

I do agree that there is no reason to take out game modes that people enjoyed in games past. I do hope they’re just holding those off to perfect them or for later DLCs.

What H5 is now is low variety that I believe will drive gamers away once the holiday season games come out if Halo doesn’t drop DLCs, but I’m assuming they know this.