Stop Destroying the Warthog!!

In mm, I can understand destroying the other teams warthog(s), to keep them from killing your teammates. In Firefight, I can’t understand destroying the warthog, while I’m in it.

What? Did I steal your kills? So you destroy my warthog? Why?

Way to take the fun out of the game. I love the warthog, my favorite vehicle in the Halo series.

I hear ya. I have completely given up on even go by the thing in Unearthed unless I am playing with a group. I have had several people destroy it just for laughs before I even get in. :frowning:

That’s exactly what pisses me off, is I’ll run over to it, get in, to work on a commendation or whatever, and someone will destroy it for No reason.

No one can give me a good reason for it.

> In mm, I can understand destroying the other teams warthog(s), to keep them from killing your teammates. In Firefight, I can’t understand destroying the warthog, while I’m in it.
>
> What? Did I steal your kills? So you destroy my warthog? Why?
>
> Way to take the fun out of the game. I love the warthog, my favorite vehicle in the Halo series.

People want to earn points. They get jealous when they find out the Hog’s taking most of their kills, and blow it up as a result. It’s stupid and annoying, but there’s not much you can do.

I only destroy it when you purposely run me over as I will die but it will not count as a betrayal as Friendly Fire is off.

Other than that, I let you go nuts.

I agree with you lol

> I only destroy it when you purposely run me over as I will die but it will not count as a betrayal as Friendly Fire is off.
>
> Other than that, I let you go nuts.

Well, usually, I’m the gunner, so I never ‘purposely’ run over you. Every time I’ve ever seen anyone run over, it’s an accident.

I hate when people do that! I only destroyed a warthog once, when someone purposely betrayed me. but I know better now :3

We destroyed it once to save it.
It was highjacked by elites.