Stop Complaining About The Bloody No Splitscreen!

Oh no, Split screen is not in the game? Well guess what? It’s been confirmed by 343 MONTHS before the release of Halo 5. Stop complaining and keep up with the damn game.

There a lot of complainers out there. People seem more interested in complaining about every single little flaw or glitch in the game and they fail to actually enjoy the game for what it is. I haven’t played Halo 5 yet but I sure am looking forward to it. I’ve seen tons of good reviews for Halo 5 from official gaming websites and I think it’s going to be a great game. I bet it’s not going to be as bad as people say it is at all.

we need it tho

Split screen is an essential element of halo. There is a very good reason people are complaining about it.

Brah, stop being that guy. If you enjoy the game without splitscreen, carry on with your life.

> 2533274859255160;3:
> we need it tho

Of the issues this game has this has got to be at the very bottom of the list. And most likely will not ever be added.

add it back

> 2533274939520838;2:
> There a lot of complainers out there. People seem more interested in complaining about every single little flaw or glitch in the game and they fail to actually enjoy the game for what it is. I haven’t played Halo 5 yet but I sure am looking forward to it. I’ve seen tons of good reviews for Halo 5 from official gaming websites and I think it’s going to be a great game. I bet it’s not going to be as bad as people say it is at all.

ITs not bad at all. The campaign is really good storywise and mission wise. Lots of ways to approach a given battle. There are some small issues with MP. But they will be fixed I suspect.

100% agree with you. Anyways all of my friends who play halo have there own Xbox to play.

While I personally don’t need Splitscreen to play Halo 5 and I use Halo: MCC’s Splitscreen when I want to play with my friends in my house and also Halo Local Splitscreen Multiplayer was always more fun in Halo: CE than in the other Halos, it is still one of the core elements of Halo since Halo: Combat Evolved and one of the selling points of the original Halo: CE in the original Xbox and it has been one of the staples of the Halo franchise, so every Halo must have some sort of Splitscreen just as much as Forge must be in Halo ever since Halo 3. Also, keep in mind that since Halo 5 has no Splitscreen, then when a friend comes to your house to play with you and see if the game is great for him to buy the game and probably an Xbox One (if he doesn’t have one). Splitscreen multiplayer besides being a way to play with your friends locally, it was also a great way for you to show to your friends how awesome the game is and for them to have a chance to play the game without waiting for their turn to play or to have to really spend $400 dollars in an Xbox One and another copy of the game without even played the game before. Basically, Halo 5 has no Splitscreen to force people to buy 2 Xbox Ones and 2 copies of the game in order for them to play with their friends.

To put it simply, Splitscreen multiplayer was a great way for a friend to demo a game that he has some interest in having and if he liked playing it, he would have no problem buying the game and the Xbox after playing Splitscreen with friends. But here in Halo 5, Microsoft (and I guess 343) said “-Yoink- you give me more money”. And don’t forget that Black Ops 3 has full 4-Player Splitscreen capabilities in the PS4, Xbox One and even 2-Player Splitscreen in PC. So don’t tell me that Halo 5 is not fully capable of having at least a 2-Player Local Splitscreen. 60 fps or not, Halo 5 can have Splitscreen, even if the frame rate is reduced to 40-50 fps when using the feature.
So, I hope that 343 does add a 2-Player Splitscreen in Halo 5 as soon as possible.

No :^)

While I’m not vocal about it anymore because at this point it is quite evidently -Yoink!- into the wind, I’m still not happy about it. Would’ve been nice to play Halo 5 with my brother when we both go home to see our parents on Thanksgiving, but I can just sit there and watch with my -Yoink- in my hand or something.

Some of us like to hang out with our friends and roommates when we play?

Although I have no need for split screen, I can see why there’s such a backlash over it not being in H5.

Split screen was the prime essence of Halo CE up to Halo 3. Not everyone had internet/xbox live at that time, so being able to play with local friends was a god send. Hell, I can still recall me and my neighbor having fun with the sword elite on Halo: CE “Silent Cartographer” in legendary difficulty. Having him chase us around while we tried to kill him with just melee was scary yet fun.

I can understand how in these days everyone has availability to online gaming, so you would think there would be no need for a split screen option. However as long as there’s a co-op function for the campaign along with custom games, there will be demand for split screen.

I feel for those crying out against the decision to not include it, and somewhat side with them. I like Halo 5, but it’s really starting to feel that 343 is making Halo into something else. Something…bad.

Please use this thread to discuss this topic, thanks.