Stop complaining about Halo 4!

Guys, I understand what y’all think. Yes, Bungie was an amazing game studio and created the best gaming series ever! Including reach, and ODST. Yes it was amazing but 343i is here now SO GET OVER…IT! We all can agree that loyal and obsessed Halo fans would rather Halo be carried on my another studio than be canceled. Come on guys.

Halo 4’s campaign is amazing. Yes it has a different feel, but it’s change. It may of been a giant leap but it is still amazing. The studio is a little more serious than Bungie i.e. Easter Eggs, Glitches, character development, etc…
I dont know about the majority of all of y’all but my favorite character wasn’t chief. It was all who surrounded him. It was Cortana, Arbiter, Ld. Hood, Shipmaster, etc. Remember guys. Halo C.E. was voted the worst Halo in the original trilogy bc lack of characters, and back story. In Halo 5, we will (hopefully) see Arbiter, Shipmaster, more forerunners returning, Ld. Hood, (hopefully) a memorial of Johnson, Maranda, and all who fell in the original triology in an easter egg or something.

Trust me guys, this is only the beginning. Halo 4 is a rough draft for all of the Reclaimer Trilogy!

Remember guys, we have two games to go. Halo is what drives my imagination and inspiration for real life and it helps me relax and get away from society and probably the same for some of you on a different level. 343i just wants to continue THE BEST SERIES EVER! Your opinons and complaints is what is killing Halo!!! Stop before it dies and you will regret it. Be the Halo community we once were and love what is there provided for you. And be the community I grew up loving ever since my first game on Halo. Halo 2- Team Slayer- Lockout- Blue team. Won- 34 to 21 Time limit reached. I still remember the game I first started with at age 12. Love Halo.

Sincerly, the TRUE Halo lovers. Ps. Sorry for typos.

Agreed, reminds me of the origional trilogy when halo was good halo 2 was better and halo 3 was the best just like the Reclaimer trilogy :slight_smile:

Eh a lil more time and it couldve been better. Also listening to the community a lil bit is a good thing. Remember when everyone was like omg the carbine looks so op back in summer. well that changed didnt it. Its close to almost useless but its there for overwhelming force. which is a lil discomfortin sometimes.

I love your point of view. It’s very optimisitic. Halo 5 will be way better w/ more characters we know and love. Then it will be Halo again.

> Eh a lil more time and it couldve been better. Also listening to the community a lil bit is a good thing. Remember when everyone was like omg the carbine looks so op back in summer. well that changed didnt it. Its close to almost useless but its there for overwhelming force. which is a lil discomfortin sometimes.

Then Halo 5 will better and and Halo 6 after that. Thanks for your imput. I agree 100%

> Agreed, reminds me of the origional trilogy when halo was good halo 2 was better and halo 3 was the best just like the Reclaimer trilogy :slight_smile:

No. I will complain all I want to complain because I have been a fan of Halo since CE, and Reach and 4 are different. They are not the same as CE, 2, and 3. They do not have the same core game play. So I will complain in hopes that my opinions will be heard and Halo will stop trying to become a hybrid of itself, Crysis, and COD.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Too bad. You are whats wrong with the community. Your post that you put on forums will NEVER BE SEEN. Bc 343i will do what they want, not what the community wants. So accept it, and enjoy it. If not, Go to crysis and COD if they “do it like Halo”.

> No. I will complain all I want to complain because I have been a fan of Halo since CE, and Reach and 4 are different. They are not the same as CE, 2, and 3. They do not have the same core game play. So I will complain in hopes that my opinions will be heard and Halo will stop trying to become a hybrid of itself, Crysis, and COD.

I won’t deny that Halo 4 is a good title, but much of the criticism is valid from the fan base. Let’s not forget that Halo was Bungie’s baby and attention to detail mattered to them. They created the franchise from scratch and put more love into it than most game developers. 343i need to prove themselves with the new trilogy, but they don’t have the pressure of making an unknown game a success. 343i was essentially given a goose that lays golden eggs. All they need to do is stick with what made Halo great. The problems Halo 4 has stems from removing content and fixing what wasn’t broken. I can’t help but feel that Bungie would have taken more measure of quality control over something like a day one broken file share. At least there’s still a chance to resolve many of the current problems, but the damage of a diminished player base may already be too late to fix.

> I love your point of view. It’s very optimisitic. Halo 5 will be way better w/ more characters we know and love. Then it will be Halo again.
>
> > Eh a lil more time and it couldve been better. Also listening to the community a lil bit is a good thing. Remember when everyone was like omg the carbine looks so op back in summer. well that changed didnt it. Its close to almost useless but its there for overwhelming force. which is a lil discomfortin sometimes.

Lol H4 is a catastrophy and you think H5 is gonna get better? LOL!

LOL H5 will feel like Halo again? That means that H4 failed to be like a Halo game? With this horrible results I don’t see any improvement soon from 343.

Also what’s with the first option? None of the Bungie Halo core dev is working in 343. Where is your source?

I’m enjoying the game.

Halo 4 is unequivocally different from COD, which I gave up to play Halo. That’s why it gets on my last nerve to see people say that Halo is becoming COD. That’s nonsense. Anyway, BTT, I’m sure that some of the changes that people want will be incorporated in time. Unfortunately, many of the requests are pure wish list items and if people are going to fall of because most of what they want will not be included, then good… I hope they leave. More than likely, those people are probably bad for the game and/or not true fans anyways. That’s not what true fans do.

Good thread…

~M&M~

is it really so hard to employ a halo enthusiast as a community manager intern?
now is it?
95% of players want us to have the option to turn off instant respawn in custom games.
now give it to us ffs

also poll was incredibly biased and none of the options felt my opinion.
I just want 343 to listen to their fans and acknowledge issues going on within the community/game itself.
Is it really so hard to write up a 2 sentence post and say something like
“we do not feel the boltshot needs nerfing at this time”

>

Do you know where survival comes from? From improvement, and where does improvement come from? Asking the question “Hey, this is all fine and dandy, but what can be done to improve it?”

Without complaints and critisism there would not be any improvements.

But hey, let’s all just agree that the game is the best game ever, fiftysix threads of those, then let’s discuss the campaign, only positive stuff, in fifteen threads.

Do you leave everything you like when a change happens that you don’t like without making an input. You’ve never had a dinner that you didn’t like and thought to yourself “This needs more spice”? You just stood up and left?

> Guys, I understand what y’all think. Yes, Bungie was an amazing game studio and created the best gaming series ever! Including reach, and ODST. Yes it was amazing but 343i is here now SO GET OVER…IT! We all can agree that loyal and obsessed Halo fans would rather Halo be carried on my another studio than be canceled. Come on guys.
>
> Halo 4’s campaign is amazing. Yes it has a different feel, but it’s change. It may of been a giant leap but it is still amazing. The studio is a little more serious than Bungie i.e. Easter Eggs, Glitches, character development, etc…
> I dont know about the majority of all of y’all but my favorite character wasn’t chief. It was all who surrounded him. It was Cortana, Arbiter, Ld. Hood, Shipmaster, etc. Remember guys. Halo C.E. was voted the worst Halo in the original trilogy bc lack of characters, and back story. In Halo 5, we will (hopefully) see Arbiter, Shipmaster, more forerunners returning, Ld. Hood, (hopefully) a memorial of Johnson, Maranda, and all who fell in the original triology in an easter egg or something.
>
> Trust me guys, this is only the beginning. Halo 4 is a rough draft for all of the Reclaimer Trilogy!
>
> Remember guys, we have two games to go. Halo is what drives my imagination and inspiration for real life and it helps me relax and get away from society and probably the same for some of you on a different level. 343i just wants to continue THE BEST SERIES EVER! Your opinons and complaints is what is killing Halo!!! Stop before it dies and you will regret it. Be the Halo community we once were and love what is there provided for you. And be the community I grew up loving ever since my first game on Halo. Halo 2- Team Slayer- Lockout- Blue team. Won- 34 to 21 Time limit reached. I still remember the game I first started with at age 12. Love Halo.
>
>
>
> Sincerly, the TRUE Halo lovers. Ps. Sorry for typos.

When things change, the complaining will lessen. I bought the game and if there’s something I don’t like about it, I’ll complain. You can’t stop me.

A video game shouldn’t be anyone’s inspiration for real life.

And Halo won’t get any better unless Microsoft quits selling incomplete games just so it can get something on the shelf in time for holiday dollar season.

Just like Halo 1, we didn’t understand it, no important people but chief. We all loved Halo 1 so Halo 4 shouldn’t be any different. The Old trilogy shouldn’t even matter. Remember 343 wanted it to be a newHalo for old AND NEW PLAYERS. So of course it wont be the same. When all of our old favorite’s come back it will feel just like the old days. Remember the first version of anything is not the best of anyone’s work. Just like an English Paper. They will learn from their mistakes, take what the POSITIVE NOT COMPLAINING community and make it better. If it isn’t better past H5, then go away. But don’t judge Halo fans just like yourself on one chance.

> > I love your point of view. It’s very optimisitic. Halo 5 will be way better w/ more characters we know and love. Then it will be Halo again.
> >
> > > Eh a lil more time and it couldve been better. Also listening to the community a lil bit is a good thing. Remember when everyone was like omg the carbine looks so op back in summer. well that changed didnt it. Its close to almost useless but its there for overwhelming force. which is a lil discomfortin sometimes.
>
> Lol H4 is a catastrophy and you think H5 is gonna get better? LOL!
>
> LOL H5 will feel like Halo again? That means that H4 failed to be like a Halo game? With this horrible results I don’t see any improvement soon from 343.
>
> Also what’s with the first option? None of the Bungie Halo core dev is working in 343. Where is your source?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members, and please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

No one is stopping you. The whole part of the topic is to tell the community not to complain like 5 year olds, but to give an opinion they would want to listen to and saying “you can’t stop me” makes you sound like a 5 year old. Sorry, but it’s the truth. Love the game, or leave it, including the forums b/c you are a perfect example of a person who should be in the COD forums being a complaining, horrible person.

> When things change, the complaining will lessen. I bought the game and if there’s something I don’t like about it, I’ll complain. You can’t stop me.

Biased poll is biased, has like a hundred different “yes” options.

Also, very few people are complaining about the campaign. It’s the multiplayer that is the problem.

Also, they killed off the Didact in the very first game. Where could they possibly go from here…

> Sincerly, the TRUE Halo lovers. Ps. Sorry for typos.

> love what is there provided for you

TRUE Halo fans buy games because they are a true Halo game, not because they have the word Halo slapped on them.

And it’s sad no one understands what the Halo backstory was actually about. If they did, they wouldn’t blindly follow -Yoink-.

You are not complaining, you are giving feedback. If you complain in a positive way it’s feedback. For example, “This game is great, its change we all need to move on from the old developer that abondoned us, try to fix blah blah blah, thanks. Love the community”. Complaining is For example, “F**k this game! You suck 343i stop making Halo you are ruining it. I want bungie back.” Thats not helping anyone. Give feedback people, not complaints. Thank you for your imput, I apprechiate it. :slight_smile:

> > Too bad. You are whats wrong with the community. Your post that you put on forums will NEVER BE SEEN. Bc 343i will do what they want, not what the community wants. So accept it, and enjoy it. If not, Go to crysis and COD if they “do it like Halo”.
> >
> > > No. I will complain all I want to complain because I have been a fan of Halo since CE, and Reach and 4 are different. They are not the same as CE, 2, and 3. They do not have the same core game play. So I will complain in hopes that my opinions will be heard and Halo will stop trying to become a hybrid of itself, Crysis, and COD.
>
> Do you know where survival comes from? From improvement, and where does improvement come from? Asking the question “Hey, this is all fine and dandy, but what can be done to improve it?”
>
> Without complaints and critisism there would not be any improvements.
>
> But hey, let’s all just agree that the game is the best game ever, fiftysix threads of those, then let’s discuss the campaign, only positive stuff, in fifteen threads.
>
> Do you leave everything you like when a change happens that you don’t like without making an input. You’ve never had a dinner that you didn’t like and thought to yourself “This needs more spice”? You just stood up and left?

Question: I still have yet to play Halo 4… So my question is… Did 343i Follow Bungies Rules as seen Here?

my only complaint is locking content on standart version of the game, you shouldent be forced to buy limited edition just to get armos wich were ready and available in build prelauch.