Stop Buffing OP Weapons

Why 343?
Why?
The Hydra and Plasma Caster were fine
They were OP as they were.
But now?
Why buff them?
They are INSANELY powerful.

They were? I usually sold them because I felt they were garbage unless you were protecting the core.
When I think of OP, I’m thinking The Answer, Banshee Ultra or the Whiplash.

Ah, I don’t know if you were aiming just to make a post saying what you thought and be done with it, or you hoped to spark a conversation up in the Forum. If it isn’t the latter I apologize for my following response.

I can see how they would have been seen as overpowered weapons within the game. I know that when I fought with the Plasma Caster before and after the patch I always managed to get kills. Although they released the patch notes around the time they were buffed, and something along the lines of ‘them not being pleased with the radius of their explosions’ had come up. So they changed up each projectiles radius of damage, which I think was a smart decision as it make it less avoidable.

Is there any particular reason why you felt they were overpowered before the buff?

> 2533274821609239;3:
> Ah, I don’t know if you were aiming just to make a post saying what you thought and be done with it, or you hoped to spark a conversation up in the Forum. If it isn’t the latter I apologize for my following response.
>
> I can see how they would have been seen as overpowered weapons within the game. I know that when I fought with the Plasma Caster before and after the patch I always managed to get kills. Although they released the patch notes around the time they were buffed, and something along the lines of ‘them not being pleased with the radius of their explosions’ had come up. So they changed up each projectiles radius of damage, which I think was a smart decision as it make it less avoidable.
>
> Is there any particular reason why you felt they were overpowered before the buff?

The fact that 3 shots of a plasma caster could already get a kill, or 1 charged shot.
And the hydra was already a 2shot kill, but now it just goes faster and the unaimed shots do more damage too.
There’s no need for the buffs.
Now if you see rockets flying towards you, there’s no point, you know you’re dead.

> 2533274924290830;4:
> > 2533274821609239;3:
> > Ah, I don’t know if you were aiming just to make a post saying what you thought and be done with it, or you hoped to spark a conversation up in the Forum. If it isn’t the latter I apologize for my following response.
> >
> > I can see how they would have been seen as overpowered weapons within the game. I know that when I fought with the Plasma Caster before and after the patch I always managed to get kills. Although they released the patch notes around the time they were buffed, and something along the lines of ‘them not being pleased with the radius of their explosions’ had come up. So they changed up each projectiles radius of damage, which I think was a smart decision as it make it less avoidable.
> >
> > Is there any particular reason why you felt they were overpowered before the buff?
>
>
> The fact that 3 shots of a plasma caster could already get a kill, or 1 charged shot.
> And the hydra was already a 2shot kill, but now it just goes faster and the unaimed shots do more damage too.
> There’s no need for the buffs.
> Now if you see rockets flying towards you, there’s no point, you know you’re dead.

Ahh, I wouldn’t necessarily say that there isn’t any point anymore. Though I do understand where your coming from, and I apologize for the troubles you are having.

Those aren’t really that OP, can be a surprise though if they come out of no where