Stop Attacking Reach

You all need to play Halo 5 and quit worrying about Reach. If people want to go play Reach, that’s their prerogative.

If you’re going to sit there and bash on a game almost 5 years old that made Halo 5 what it is today, then you must not respect the past and there for do not respect what it has become.

To embrace the future, you must respect the past. Have a good day.

EDIT
You all seem to take this out of context

The point in this Post is to let you all know that you shouldn’t worry about Reach. Let it be, it’s old as -Yoink-, if people want to go back then let them.

Reach is hardly what I’d consider “the past”, and if its the reason Halo 5 turned out as it did then that’s only more reason to hate on it.

Wait what ??
Whats happening ?
I’m lost about this reach attack matter >.<

All I can think of is “LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE!!!”…

If they want to play Reach then they should go play Reach and stop posting in the Halo 5 forums about Reach.

> 2533274819302824;2:
> Reach is hardly what I’d consider “the past”, and if its the reason Halo 5 turned out as it did then that’s only more reason to hate on it.

If you don’t like Halo 5, that’s your problem.
If you don’t like Halo Reach, that is also your problem.

The point of the post is to inform you that you need not worry about a game that is almost 5 years old.

If you bash on Reach but enjoy 5, you are honestly hating what you praise right now – Halo 5 wouldn’t be what it is if it wasn’t for Reach.

> 2533274903975459;4:
> All I can think of is “LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE!!!”…

Well, the guy’s pretty darn popular now, so…

> 2661949065475413;5:
> If they want to play Reach then they should go play Reach and stop posting in the Halo 5 forums about Reach.

Pwned him

> 2533274935286339;6:
> > 2533274819302824;2:
> > Reach is hardly what I’d consider “the past”, and if its the reason Halo 5 turned out as it did then that’s only more reason to hate on it.
>
>
> If you don’t like Halo 5, that’s your problem.
> If you don’t like Halo Reach, that is also your problem.
>
> The point of the post is to inform you that you need not worry about a game that is almost 5 years old.
>
> If you bash on Reach but enjoy 5, you are honestly hating what you praise right now – Halo 5 wouldn’t be what it is if it wasn’t for Reach.

I mean, we wouldn’t have the DMR… That’s the only take away from Reach…

> 2661949065475413;9:
> > 2533274935286339;6:
> > > 2533274819302824;2:
> > > Reach is hardly what I’d consider “the past”, and if its the reason Halo 5 turned out as it did then that’s only more reason to hate on it.
> >
> >
> > If you don’t like Halo 5, that’s your problem.
> > If you don’t like Halo Reach, that is also your problem.
> >
> > The point of the post is to inform you that you need not worry about a game that is almost 5 years old.
> >
> > If you bash on Reach but enjoy 5, you are honestly hating what you praise right now – Halo 5 wouldn’t be what it is if it wasn’t for Reach.
>
>
> I mean, we wouldn’t have the DMR… That’s the only take away from Reach…

Or Sprint
Or “Jetpacks”
Or a better forge
More respect for our own individual spartans
Better Custom Games (Although, H5 is questionable when it comes to that)
Firefight (I.E. Spartan Ops, but that isn’t in 5)

If only there was a separate forum to discuss reach. Oh wait.

> 2535468425990603;3:
> Wait what ??
> Whats happening ?
> I’m lost about this reach attack matter >.<

some people decided to post how the population for reach spiked when it was able to be downloaded on the Xbox One. People who don’t really like halo 5 started posting about this and it spread like a small fire.

That’s what I can gather at less

> 2535468425990603;3:
> Wait what ??
> Whats happening ?
> I’m lost about this reach attack matter >.<

You’re not the only one…

LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE!!! :,(

How can we attack it if it was destroyed?

Halo 5 Forums: 1 Noble Nemo: 0

> 2533274935286339;10:
> > 2661949065475413;9:
> > > 2533274935286339;6:
> > > > 2533274819302824;2:
> > > > Reach is hardly what I’d consider “the past”, and if its the reason Halo 5 turned out as it did then that’s only more reason to hate on it.
> > >
> > >
> > > If you don’t like Halo 5, that’s your problem.
> > > If you don’t like Halo Reach, that is also your problem.
> > >
> > > The point of the post is to inform you that you need not worry about a game that is almost 5 years old.
> > >
> > > If you bash on Reach but enjoy 5, you are honestly hating what you praise right now – Halo 5 wouldn’t be what it is if it wasn’t for Reach.
> >
> >
> > I mean, we wouldn’t have the DMR… That’s the only take away from Reach…
>
>
> Or Sprint
> Or “Jetpacks”
> Or a better forge
> More respect for our own individual spartans
> Better Custom Games (Although, H5 is questionable when it comes to that)
> Firefight (I.E. Spartan Ops, but that isn’t in 5)

There are no jet packs in Halo 5?
The sprint, I could live without it.
A better forge…you honestly think they wouldn’t update the forge if this game was made after Halo 3?

You must be crazy. Like Pie said, the only thing taken from reach is the DMR, also, could live without.

> 2535409816624774;11:
> If only there was a separate forum to discuss reach. Oh wait.

Yeah, if only…

Again, as I said before, the point of this post is for you all to understand that this game is old and should be left alone entirely.

People need to stop coming to the H5 section and talk about Reach!!! If you want to talk about Reach go to the Reach section!

> 2533274816788253;18:
> People need to stop coming to the H5 section and talk about Reach!!! If you want to talk about Reach go to the Reach section!

How about you read my edit…

> 2533274935286339;10:
> > 2661949065475413;9:
> > > 2533274935286339;6:
> > > > 2533274819302824;2:
> > > > Reach is hardly what I’d consider “the past”, and if its the reason Halo 5 turned out as it did then that’s only more reason to hate on it.
> > >
> > >
> > > If you don’t like Halo 5, that’s your problem.
> > > If you don’t like Halo Reach, that is also your problem.
> > >
> > > The point of the post is to inform you that you need not worry about a game that is almost 5 years old.
> > >
> > > If you bash on Reach but enjoy 5, you are honestly hating what you praise right now – Halo 5 wouldn’t be what it is if it wasn’t for Reach.
> >
> >
> > I mean, we wouldn’t have the DMR… That’s the only take away from Reach…
>
>
> Or Sprint
> Or “Jetpacks”
> Or a better forge
> More respect for our own individual spartans
> Better Custom Games (Although, H5 is questionable when it comes to that)
> Firefight (I.E. Spartan Ops, but that isn’t in 5)

People would debate sprint being a good inclusion or not. That being said, Halo didn’t innovate it. They had even played around with the idea back in Halo 2.

Jetpacks werent a good thing. They ruined the games MLG pressence. Map design was torn asunder when you could just fly over choke points and lock offs. This was the start of Halos fan base decline.

I honestly prefer Halo 3’s spartan customization to Reach’s.

Firefight has been around since ODST. All Reach did was add matchmaking to it and dumb it down by locking it to heroic difficulty in matchmaking.