Stolen warden kill?

Thought I had a nice warden kill but

oh well

Anything like this happen to you Spartan’s during WZFF?

I like how you left up to our imaginations. :slight_smile:

I steal Warden kills all the time.

It has to be the last couple hits before wardens die.
to count.

I time my scorpion shots to take that last shot

> 2533274983213185;4:
> It has to be the last couple hits before wardens die.
> to count.
>
> I time my scorpion shots to take that last shot

Yeah, I use to just steal them with splinter grenades

This happens to me 24/7. It gets pretty annoying after a while. :frowning:

This happens a lot. If they gave everyone the medal, then the commendation for warden would be finished.

It’s no real surprise that happened, It’s been like that since the very beginning. I don’t play Halo 5 anymore, but since the very beginning I’ve only had 7 warden kills attributed to my name. Although I did switch to warzone assault for the longest time as that was the quickest way to earn reqs, then eventually firefight and still have had a few stolen warden kills and stole a few myself somehow. I just wish if you got the warden kill medal which is given to the last two or three people who damage him, that they get the commendation as well.

Yeah. After pulling off an assassination on the Warden, the game didn’t award me a point nor a medal for killing him. It was frustrating until I realise I have shoot that ball until it disappears.

It seems that I do 90% of damage to bosses then die, and someone just strolls in and shoots them twice and get the takedown while I don’t.

> 2533274972430429;7:
> This happens a lot. If they gave everyone the medal, then the commendation for warden would be finished.

I finished the warden commendation a long time ago. I think during the beta of warzone firefight. It’s just kind of annoying when that happens

> 2535417180496827;10:
> It seems that I do 90% of damage to bosses then die, and someone just strolls in and shoots them twice and get the takedown while I don’t.

Same here

This literally happens all the time. i hate it

> 2533274964250375;12:
> > 2535417180496827;10:
> > It seems that I do 90% of damage to bosses then die, and someone just strolls in and shoots them twice and get the takedown while I don’t.
>
> Same here

It’s like when you and your team get a boss down to a smidgen of HP. Then the enemy team strolls on by with their power weapons and end it while watching you get slayed.

Happens to me all the time in regular Warzone… :frowning:

> 2533274887841772;15:
> Happens to me all the time in regular Warzone… :frowning:

Tell me about it - keeping tabs on your teammates, enemies, vehicles, bases, and bosses all at once is pretty damn hard. Heck, I could even say that you have to “feel” where everything is on a Warzone map!

Had that happen a bunch, the system is -Yoinking!- lame. The game should give the kill to who ever/which team does the most damage. Seen so many bosses sit untouched because neither team wanted to waste reqs trying to kill them. Been on both sides of one person/team unloading on a boss, just to have a perfectly timed banshee bomb take the kill shot. It all comes down to waiting for that tiny last bit of health, knowing what everyone else is using and how much damage they can do, and beating everyone else to the punch.

I feel like it only registers my kill if I get literally the last shot on him. It’s really annoying. Not Mongoose Destroyer annoying, but really annoying.

You have the literally be the last hit that kills him to get the commendation. Not just getting a boss take down medal. I figured that out after awhile so I just timed my shots so I’d get the last one. Now that I have it complete I just damage him then let others get the final hit.