Everybody’s least fave mode could use some touches if it’s weighted as high as it is right now (every other match is Stockpile, I swear).
- increase throw range ever slightly.
- Loading them up shouldn’t be instantaneous.
- Stealing them shouldn’t take so long.
- However, loading them should still be faster than stealing them, I agree.
- Every score should ‘reset the board’ even if a player is holding one to have clear distinction between ‘rounds’.
- If even four players out the whole team are actually playing the objective that team will win. Pick em up, guys.
- Use the Razorback. Properly used that could be a whole score in one trip.
- Just throw them down lane. I juggled three of those things from mid map by myself for a triple cap (my team was playing Slayer that whole time).