Stockpile: Candy from a Baby Achievement

Has Bungie completely removed Stockpile from Reachs’ multiplayer? Because if they have, I will never get the achievement, Candy from a Baby, which requires you to capture two flags from the enemy capture zone in a matchmade Stockpile game. Well, I haven’t played stockpile in a couple of months, and from what I can see, I can’t play it even if I wanted to. THis is really getting on my nerves, this is my last Reach achievement, and I. WANT. IT.!!!

Can someone help me? Please?

You can get it in customs. You will need to find someone with the MM game type in their fileshare though the default one won’t work.

I’m sorry, MM?

MM= Match making, you’ll need someone that saved the gametype they use over Xbox live to their fileshare for it to work. The default one on the disk won’t work. You can ask on B.net or here. I am sorry if I had it I would give it to you. I am pretty sure all the Defiant acheevos are this way. You can try it in customs and see. I had to use the Xbox live version though and so did everybody i know of but you never know??

Hey, I found something that might help you.

Link

You can really just do it in customs? Huh, sounds to easy.

YES!! I got it!! Via B.net and Youtube, I got it. Thanks for the help, without it I’d still be sitting here cursing at my tv and the people I was playing with. See ya out there in the forum, and, hopefully, on Live!

Thanks.

> You can really just do it in customs? Huh, sounds to easy.

Yeah, I wish I could have done it in Matchmaking, had the bragging rights, but, I’ve lost patience for that a while ago.

> Hey, I found something that might help you.
>
> Link

from the heart, and the DMR, Thanks man. I was really proud of my 100% back before Defiant came out. Now, I’m proud again.

Taken down a notch by not getting it in matchmaking, but ya do what ya can.

> > Hey, I found something that might help you.
> >
> > Link
>
> from the heart, and the DMR, Thanks man. I was really proud of my 100% back before Defiant came out. Now, I’m proud again.
>
> Taken down a notch by not getting it in matchmaking, but ya do what ya can.

Hey, not a problem. I am glad I could help. :slight_smile:

ok did i do something wrong

> ok did i do something wrong

Did you download the gametype file??

ya but it didn’t show up i tried a few times and went back to dash. could you invite me to a match?

> ya but it didn’t show up i tried a few times and went back to dash. could you invite me to a match?

I am not at home right now,sorry. :frowning:

It’s ok I might as well get it the old fashioned way. lol

> It’s ok I might as well get it the old fashioned way. lol

Well good luck :slight_smile:

> It’s ok I might as well get it the old fashioned way. lol

Did you get it?

Yes I did. Now all I have is Halo Wars and ODST to get 100% in all Halo games. Excluding Halo 2 for pc. Halo Wars is going to be a female dog! to get 100%.

I just wished that You Ate All The Chips could be acquired as easily. Hardly any stockpile games show up in MM, even if they do people don’t vote for them, and in the ultra-rare case that it showed up and was indeed voted for, half my team either quits, resorts to playing slayer instead of going for the flags, or just stand around idle… And now it’s the only achievement I’m missing for getting my very first and only Halo game up to 100% GS. :’(