Sting Rays v. Sharks

Is it always going to be like that (not complaining) but I think we should have different animals or whatever the team symbols are. More variety, and in other builds wasn’t their Unicorns v. Wolves? And again not complaining, but suggesting. :slight_smile:

i prefer unicorns and wolves

Each team color has their own animal. I think it would’ve been cool if they had made team based games randomly choose the team colors to mix it up a bit. I’m sick of Sharks and Sting Rays.

Do these animal/color combinations remind anyone else of Legends of the Hidden Temple?

What? A boss shark isn’t good enough for you?

jk jk, it would be cool if they threw in more animals. Not a serious issue or anything, but it’d be nice.

Team Shark ftw!

Is there any reason that they chose those two? A friend and I were talking about that the other day. Did they just randomly pick those two? Did two interns get to pick their favorite sea creatures?

Cyanasaurus rex or lime cobras

Roses versus Violets :stuck_out_tongue:

I remember for the first 3 (Or was it just CE and 2?) Halos it was Blue Hawks vs Red Cobras.

So of course they had to completely nuke the hawk from all emblems and history so that two sea bound creatures could fight eachother.

I would laugh sooo hard if someone made a Machinima of Spartans Reds and Blues performing West Side Story.

> Each team color has their own animal. I think it would’ve been cool if they had made team based games randomly choose the team colors to mix it up a bit. I’m sick of Sharks and Sting Rays.

Now I did not know that, they’re should be a randomized team color thing in War Games, That’d be cool. Orange vs. Purple or something like that.

Each team colour in halo 4 has it’s own animal, check it out in custom games… I think yellow is a tiger for example.

> Each team color has their own animal. I think it would’ve been cool if they had made team based games randomly choose the team colors to mix it up a bit. I’m sick of Sharks and Sting Rays.
>
>
> Do these animal/color combinations remind anyone else of Legends of the Hidden Temple?

Does anyone have a list of all the team animals?

> > Each team color has their own animal. I think it would’ve been cool if they had made team based games randomly choose the team colors to mix it up a bit. I’m sick of Sharks and Sting Rays.
> >
> >
> > Do these animal/color combinations remind anyone else of Legends of the Hidden Temple?
>
> Does anyone have a list of all the team animals?

Its like purple rhino
gold tiger
green bobcat
orange eagle
lime snakes
cyan t rex

Ah, I’d love to have a Unicorn team. I’d be all over that in an instant!

Brony and furry haters wouldn’t get the game if it were Unicorns vs. Wolves.

I want kittens vs. puppies

Technically it’s a Manta Ray.

> i prefer unicorns and wolves

Agreed. I wonder why they changed it?