Still worth buying DLC?

I just bought all 3 DLC packs last night, and so far haven’t played on a single one of them. Are the maps still in rotation? If not then I just wasted $35

the Noble and Defiant map packs aren’t in rotation except for the Anniversary map pack. Noble and Defiant are worth while getting for customs, but they do have some nice maps that are worth the cost.

Problem with the packs is that - as far as the maps are concerned - all the players must have them to get it as a selectable map.
The maps are pretty Nice though.

I really like Reach’s map packs. Some fantastic maps. If you have the money, they’re worth the buy even if you don’t get to play them.

I’d rather pay for Halo Reach’s defunct map packs than get Halo 5’s garbage updates for free.

If you plan on playing custom games with friends, then go for it. The maps are great. If you are just playing online, though, you’re probably out of luck.

If you’re a competionist and like having all the maps, then yea go for it. It’ll be great for customs.

For matchmaking, you’re kind of late to the party. Back in 2011 they were in rotation, but since then they’ve been taken out. You’d only be able to play them if, by chance, everyone in the lobby has them, which is a small chance.

I think the DLC is worth buying but good luck with the achievements. I have quite a few 360’s and controllers so it’s easy for me to boost the achievements as long as the gamertags have the DLC content. Your best bet is to get a group of friends or people who all have the DLC and go into matchmaking with a full party so the maps will show up

Nope

> 2535411925319858;1:
> I just bought all 3 DLC packs last night, and so far haven’t played on a single one of them. Are the maps still in rotation? If not then I just wasted $35

All the DLC maps are in rotation, however you need a lobby filled with people that own the map to have a chance of it showing up as a voting option, then people have to vote for them. Not many have the DLC so it just never shows up. The anniversary maps have a playlist so there is a chance to go to a place where other people with the maps gather. Good luck.

Not anymore.

The maps although nice.
Have limited forge options.

And finding a match for them has gotten harder to find every day.

9.99 for something you’ll have to convince friends to spend so you can play on the dlc…with them…

> 2535411925319858;1:
> I just bought all 3 DLC packs last night, and so far haven’t played on a single one of them. Are the maps still in rotation? If not then I just wasted $35

The maps are in the rotation, but you have to be matched with players who also have the DLC in order to play them.

I’m hoping that 343i will make all the Reach DLC free soon- or better yet, force everyone playing online to download the maps as part of a free update. That would dramatically increase the chances of playing on DLC maps.

The maps are good and well done but everyone in the party must have the dlc with you.