still waiting on a legendary edition.

I’m kinda sad that there will be no legendary edition of Halo 4. it seems like the right time to show the brand spanking new Mark VII master chief helmet, to go alongside the halo 3 one.

I’m going to pre-order the limited edition soon though. So a question to all of you.

What piece of Halo fiction should be in a legendary edition of halo 4? if there was one.
I have said mine as the mark VII master chief helmet. the case for the original fits 3 games nicely in there, so that’s the original trilogy.

The Chief’s helmet in Halo 4 is a modified Mk VI.

Modified mainly by 343i’s artisitic liberties.

If you’re waiting for a Legendary Edition then you will be waiting for a long time. Theoretically speaking if there was a Legendary Edition, I would like the bonus to be a Cortana statue.

However it’s been confirmed that there will only be a regular edition and a limited edition.

> If you’re waiting for a Legendary Edition then you will be waiting for a long time. Theoretically speaking if there was a Legendary Edition, I would like the bonus to be a Cortana statue.

It’s been confirmed there will only be a limited edition.

> If you’re waiting for a Legendary Edition then you will be waiting for a long time. Theoretically speaking if there was a Legendary Edition, I would like the bonus to be a Cortana statue.

I know man but one can hope lol. And Cortana would be cool actually, maybe even a Promethean knight statue.

If there were a Legendary Edition for Halo 4, I would want to see 2 fiction-relevant pieces:

1. A complete timeline of the Halo Universe, including a full timeline of the Battle of Reach.

2. A Statue. My choices would be: The Chief, Cortana, the Infinity.

> > If you’re waiting for a Legendary Edition then you will be waiting for a long time. Theoretically speaking if there was a Legendary Edition, I would like the bonus to be a Cortana statue.
>
> I know man but one can hope lol. And Cortana would be cool actually, maybe even a Promethean knight statue.

Perhaps they will release a separate statue or some sort of physical fiction related model for not releasing a Legendary Edition.

> > If you’re waiting for a Legendary Edition then you will be waiting for a long time. Theoretically speaking if there was a Legendary Edition, I would like the bonus to be a Cortana statue.
>
> I know man but one can hope lol. And Cortana would be cool actually, maybe even a <mark>Promethean knight statue</mark>.

I’d be down with that, those things look bad -Yoink-.

> > > If you’re waiting for a Legendary Edition then you will be waiting for a long time. Theoretically speaking if there was a Legendary Edition, I would like the bonus to be a Cortana statue.
> >
> > I know man but one can hope lol. And Cortana would be cool actually, maybe even a <mark>Promethean knight statue</mark>.
>
> I’d be down with that, those things look bad -Yoink!-.

Aye, I’m not actually a big fan of statue’s or models but the design of the Promethean Knights are quite beautiful, I might have to make an exception, considering the price of course.

> > > If you’re waiting for a Legendary Edition then you will be waiting for a long time. Theoretically speaking if there was a Legendary Edition, I would like the bonus to be a Cortana statue.
> >
> > I know man but one can hope lol. And Cortana would be cool actually, maybe even a Promethean knight statue.
>
> Perhaps they will release a separate statue or some sort of physical fiction related model for not releasing a Legendary Edition.

Yeah maybe square Enix will do a toy line. since they have been doing some neat work so far