Still time to recive flight invite?

Hi!

So I have been an insider for a while and have gotten invites for all flights since I joined.
But I am yet to receive a confirmation I am in this flight this weekend.
There was stated that:
"As part of the tech previews rolling out, we will start sending out “preselection” emails within the next 24 hours to let Halo Insiders know that they’ve been selected for the upcoming flights. "

Are we still in the time for this to come out?

Also stated:
"Halo Insiders with a complete and valid profile as of Sept 13 should all be invited. "
Which I obviously have.

The flight is supposed to come out sometime tonight or tomorrow, so I am a little concerned.

Depending on your email provider the pre-selection emails can be quite delayed and/or turn up in strange folders. If you Use Gmail or Outlook, check your other folders [focused/non-focused]/inbox/junk to see if it’s hiding somewhere. Please also make sure to check other email addresses in the event you signed up/opted in using the wrong account.

Rarely an email can just not arrive. Please make sure and come back to check Halo Waypoint after 343 confirm when the flight is live. If you have an invite to the flight, you should have a DM on Halo Waypoint with the details.

The flight is on hold at the moment as 343 are dealing with a late-game technical issue. No codes or emails providing access to builds are likely to be sent until decisions have been made and updates posted. The flight may or may not be pushed out, a delay is not confirmed until 343 provide updates. An update is likely to come out in the AM, 343 time [PST] with further details.

Follow this topic for announcements as they arrive
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/psa-halo-technical-preview-2-updates/511173a1-85aa-4941-b02f-12645a4917ea/posts

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Depending on your email provider the pre-selection emails can be quite delayed and/or turn up in strange folders. If you Use Gmail or Outlook, check your other folders [focused/non-focused]/inbox/junk to see if it’s hiding somewhere. Please also make sure to check other email addresses in the event you signed up/opted in using the wrong account.
>
> Rarely an email can just not arrive. Please make sure and come back to check Halo Waypoint after 343 confirm when the flight is live. If you have an invite to the flight, you should have a DM on Halo Waypoint with the details.
>
> The flight is on hold at the moment as 343 are dealing with a late-game technical issue. No codes or emails providing access to builds are likely to be sent until decisions have been made and updates posted. The flight may or may not be pushed out, a delay is not confirmed until 343 provide updates. An update is likely to come out in the AM, 343 time [PST] with further details.
>
> Follow this topic for announcements as they arrive
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/psa-halo-technical-preview-2-updates/511173a1-85aa-4941-b02f-12645a4917ea/posts

So I have followed my email all day checked all places in outlook. There is no indication I am in this flight. I have not yet gotten the “heads up” mail. Now the pre-downloading mail is supposed to begin coming out.
So what is happening? Are not all that have been insiders for a long time and have been signed up for this long before September 13th gonna get in as you guys have said on multiple occasions?

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Depending on your email provider the pre-selection emails can be quite delayed and/or turn up in strange folders. If you Use Gmail or Outlook, check your other folders [focused/non-focused]/inbox/junk to see if it’s hiding somewhere. Please also make sure to check other email addresses in the event you signed up/opted in using the wrong account.
>
> Rarely an email can just not arrive. Please make sure and come back to check Halo Waypoint after 343 confirm when the flight is live. If you have an invite to the flight, you should have a DM on Halo Waypoint with the details.
>
> The flight is on hold at the moment as 343 are dealing with a late-game technical issue. No codes or emails providing access to builds are likely to be sent until decisions have been made and updates posted. The flight may or may not be pushed out, a delay is not confirmed until 343 provide updates. An update is likely to come out in the AM, 343 time [PST] with further details.
>
> Follow this topic for announcements as they arrive
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/psa-halo-technical-preview-2-updates/511173a1-85aa-4941-b02f-12645a4917ea/posts

So, nothing… No mails, no invites…
Been an insider since halo 4 flights on mcc and got into the July preview of infinite, so know my account is in order.
Just really disappointing when they said over and over that all that signed up before the 13th would get in…
I want to know why from someone at 343, why many of us did not get in? And why say all would get in when that is in no way true?

To close this thread off, I have now got invited. The problem with all owners of the 3080ti getting excluded by the automated program has been resolved.