still nothing on the e mail

ok 343 i love the game but you guys need to work on keep up with what you say your going to do your 2 days late now i wont stop playing the game but i would love to rank up past 70

> ok 343 i love the game but you guys need to work on keep up with what you say your going to do your 2 days late now i wont stop playing the game but i would love to rank up past 70

Nov 30th. You just had until Nov 20th to play to qualify

BS Angel said Dec 1st… so they are not late. The original email said you had to play by midnight Nov 20th and then the codes would be emailed by Nov 30th.

So no… they aren’t late.

Oh and if you are outside US/Canada I think you will be out of luck.

i was always told you would get it on 20th or 21st

You should be happy if you got it in the mail a month later than now, because 343 is releasing the LE specializations WAY too early. I don’t play all day, and I’m about to hit level 40, and by the time I get to 50 everyone will be accessing the specializations. If I knew this, I probably wouldn’t have gotten the LE or sold the code.

You didn’t check the fine print…

http://www.examiner.com/article/all-halo-4-specializations-can-be-unlocked-by-playing-the-game-early

haha calm down theres no point in getting all pissy about something posted on here im just trying to find stuff out so i dont care about your oppinion so honestly keep it to your self

November 20th was the cutoff date, meaning you had to play before that date. It doesn’t mean it’ll be handed out on that day. I don’t know where people get these ideas.

i know how u feel but guess what i am at 70 and i cant go any further its ok with me i just wish that all the xp i gain would not go to the junk bin lol