still no veto system? frustrated.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Okay. Since the new update i have been on h5 at least 8hrs each day and i have played all the new maps MULTIPLE times, except for the valhalla remake (viking). I cannot express how extremely annoyed i am about this.
It literally feels like the map doesnt even exist. Its the only map i want to play, yet i cannot get it to load in BTB.
This is one of many reasons there should be a veto system.
Discuss.

Holy -Yoink- you named yourself that. But I agree.

I would love vetoes again.

Mainly so I don’t have to play Overgrowth, Riptide, and Regret 1,000 times a day.

i hate veto. always have, always will. what is said about veto can be said about voting and cycle rotation. i have gotten terrible maps with veto. veto relies on majority pressing the button, which rarely happened, but when it did, you usually got a worse map than the last. at least with cycle rotation every map gets a chance rather than playing the same map so many times and no one wanting to veto it and you the same maps over n over and the noobs will veto if its not the map they wanted so they hope in veto they will get the same map the have been played 300x that day. so na, we need filter instead.

I would for you guys to take this time to all check out my thread for a better system that puts veto, voting, and map rotation to shame. it’s know as the Server selection filter system. Similar to the Battlefield server selection. which thus is better than that lame veto system.

Lol, nice name. But on a serious note, I completely agree. I don’t want to be stuck with Antifreeze and Fracture every damn time I play BTB

> 2533274800212919;4:
> i hate veto. always have, always will. what is said about veto can be said about voting and cycle rotation. i have gotten terrible maps with veto. veto relies on majority pressing the button, which rarely happened, but when it did, you usually got a worse map than the last. at least with cycle rotation every map gets a chance rather than playing the same map so many times and no one wanting to veto it and you the same maps over n over and the noobs will veto if its not the map they wanted so they hope in veto they will get the same map the have been played 300x that day. so na, we need filter instead.
>
> I would for you guys to take this time to all check out my thread for a better system that puts veto, voting, and map rotation to shame. it’s know as the Server selection filter system. Similar to the Battlefield server selection. which thus is better than that lame veto system.

Wholeheartedly disagree.

I would play on my 50 in Halo 3 in every playlist and Halo 3 had this thing that if the gametype were Team Slayer (AR Start) everyone would pretty much immediately veto and a much better gametype (BR Start) would be the next option. The only levels in Halo 3 where people practically never vetoed were around level 20s and below. Pretty much majority of my games were BR start and better maps.

A custom browser would be an amazing thing for Halo though. Halo 2 Vista had it and it was like the best thing in that game!