Still no tanks in BTB

BTB still doesnt have tanks. Well, it does, but theyre too rare. I have played for 15 hours now and ive seen a tank TWICE. What is BTB without tanks? They said they want the game to feel like its ramping up as the game progresses, but all i see are mongooses and warthogs spawning all the way through the match. I would like to see an increase in heavier vehicles spawning like the wraith and scorpion. After all, this is what BTB is made for right?

3 Likes

The most frustrating thing is when they eventually do spawn and only one side gets one. Especially in a close game that instantly gets decided by rng.

3 Likes

I’ve seen one scorpion tank in 17 hours of playing. Zero wraiths.

2 Likes

I do agree. I know 343 wanted to have them appear later in the match to up the stakes but I think it could do with some tweaks to be slightly more often or a bit earlier. Often the tanks spawn right when the match end.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that a lot on the map with the wall in the middle and a pit in front of one of the bases… The “sunny” side will get virtually all of the vehicles whilst the “shady” side gets hardly any (and I’ve never seen them get a Wraith or Scorpion, only Sunny side)

1 Like

I have no idea what 343 is doing with this BTB mode. people play BTB to have fun with vehicles, not to have giant slayer matches.

2 Likes