STILL no Specialization code

I have played since day one, use the same email address that I used when I signed up, everything, yet I still don’t have the code. Anyone else experiencing this?

Post in the stickied thread rather than making new ones :wink:

same.

Ya i don’t have mine either : /

Try these, maybe they’ll help:

1. Your e-mail you used to sign up may be different than the billing/contact one,
    Log into xbox.com, go to my account, and then under settings & preferences click Contact preferences. Check that e-mail and its spam folder.
  2. If you weren’t signed up to receive messages from xbox (Same place as the above tip) then they might have not been able to send you one, this may be your problem.
  3. I’ve heard you had to be of age (17) to get it.

Hopefully I’ve helped.

Yup still no code…Nice job dropping the ball microsoft and 343i. Should of known this was going to happen.

Perhaps it’s because I’m not 17, but if that’s the case, then that’s BS. Just update it for everyone 343…

> Perhaps it’s because I’m not 17, but if that’s the case, then that’s BS. Just update it for everyone 343…

Really sorry if that’s the case.

I think its pretty much crap that they aren’t releasing it as a universal download, even though I bought limited edition (Sorry, I’ve already given away my extra code :/)

Same here…no code. I checked everything. I have been playing since day one.

Iv heard thats the case for the email. Someone posted that if your GT has an age under 17 you wont get it. Im not 100% sure if this is correct but i could see this being a reason

Please use this thread to discuss the Specializations email topic:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst155922_The-Official-Specializations-Email-Thread.aspx

Please do not post private information (email addresses, etc.)