Still no population figures on each playlist? Why?

I want to know how many people are playing FFA.
I want to know how many people are playing Warzone.
I want to know how many people are playing infection.
Why don’t we have these yet?
It will help us all learn why games are either taking so long, or allow us to pick playlists which will get games faster.
Why isn’t this a thing yet?
I wouldn’t care if Halo 5’s population was 100…I’d still want this.

I am glad they aren’t there. Play the playlist you want to play not which one has the biggest number of people playing. To me population counters probably do more harm than good as some won’t be as likely to play the list they actually want to play. Match making has never been slow for me in any playlist and I primarily play ffa on focused search.

> 2533274816788253;2:
> I am glad they aren’t there. Play the playlist you want to play not which one has the biggest number of people playing. To me population counters probably do more harm than good as some won’t be as likely to play the list they actually want to play. Match making has never been slow for me in any playlist and I primarily play ffa on focused search.

Agreed.
Plus it prevents people from trying to skew data. That way when they do release the data people see that just because something is popular among the ghouls of Waypoint doesn’t mean its popular with the entire player base (Team Doubles).

There are no downsides. How is it bad that people don’t want to play modes with smaller populations? Because they don’t want to wait?

> 2533274970658419;4:
> There are no downsides. How is it bad that people don’t want to play modes with smaller populations? Because they don’t want to wait?

> 2533274815582829;3:
> > 2533274816788253;2:
> > I am glad they aren’t there. Play the playlist you want to play not which one has the biggest number of people playing. To me population counters probably do more harm than good as some won’t be as likely to play the list they actually want to play. Match making has never been slow for me in any playlist and I primarily play ffa on focused search.
>
>
> Agreed.
> Plus it prevents people from trying to skew data. That way when they do release the data people see that just because something is popular among the ghouls of Waypoint doesn’t mean its popular with the entire player base (Team Doubles).

Knowing some on here though they would probably try to say the data is false.

As far as I can remember it’s not on the xbox ones top 10 most played games so total population is probably 40 thousand or less, I can’t help u with individual playlist population numbers

> 2533274816788253;2:
> I am glad they aren’t there. Play the playlist you want to play not which one has the biggest number of people playing. To me population counters probably do more harm than good as some won’t be as likely to play the list they actually want to play. Match making has never been slow for me in any playlist and I primarily play ffa on focused search.

This. If people knew how low the FFA numbers were they wouldn’t bother with it and my favourite playlist would become unplayable.

I would like to see them, but understand why they are not there. There is no game that does this anymore, so adding this may put the company at a competitive disadvantage.

> 2533274830166194;6:
> As far as I can remember it’s not on the xbox ones top 10 most played games so total population is probably 40 thousand or less, I can’t help u with individual playlist population numbers

Can you provide a link to this list? I keep hearing it, but nobody provides links to see it.

Ignorance is bliss, to those who don’t want to see a population counter. I personally would prefer to have the option to view the numbers, because I think knowledge is better than ignorance.

> 2533274924290830;1:
> I want to know how many people are playing FFA.
> I want to know how many people are playing Warzone.
> I want to know how many people are playing infection.
> Why don’t we have these yet?
> It will help us all learn why games are either taking so long, or allow us to pick playlists which will get games faster.
> Why isn’t this a thing yet?
> I wouldn’t care if Halo 5’s population was 100…I’d still want this.

I would like to know aswell. I have no idea why they would hide this information…

> 2533274875982754;8:
> I would like to see them, but understand why they are not there. There is no game that does this anymore, so adding this may put the company at a competitive disadvantage.

> 2533274802862198;11:
> > 2533274924290830;1:
> > I want to know how many people are playing FFA.
> > I want to know how many people are playing Warzone.
> > I want to know how many people are playing infection.
> > Why don’t we have these yet?
> > It will help us all learn why games are either taking so long, or allow us to pick playlists which will get games faster.
> > Why isn’t this a thing yet?
> > I wouldn’t care if Halo 5’s population was 100…I’d still want this.
>
>
> I would like to know aswell. I have no idea why they would hide this information…

This is what I think too. I’d like to see the #'s but understand somewhat why not. Mind you if Halo was as popular as COD, I wonder if they would show it then…I wonder… hmm…

I think they hide it because they don’t want to hear the backlash from people saying the game sucks, or this game mode is terrible etc etc.

> 2533274815582829;9:
> > 2533274830166194;6:
> > As far as I can remember it’s not on the xbox ones top 10 most played games so total population is probably 40 thousand or less, I can’t help u with individual playlist population numbers
>
>
> Can you provide a link to this list? I keep hearing it, but nobody provides links to see it.

Lol you Crack my -Yoink- up with all your blanket defending and then this lol…

I’ll help you. Google most played xbox one games

Then return here and tell us it means nothing… I am sure you will… :wink:

I think they should do that. Halo: Reach had it.

> 2533274815582829;9:
> > 2533274830166194;6:
> > As far as I can remember it’s not on the xbox ones top 10 most played games so total population is probably 40 thousand or less, I can’t help u with individual playlist population numbers
>
>
> Can you provide a link to this list? I keep hearing it, but nobody provides links to see it.

They took away the most played list a long time ago.

There is still roughly 6000-10000 people still playing Reach. (Matchmaking alone)

> 2533274816788253;15:
> > 2533274815582829;9:
> > > 2533274830166194;6:
> > > As far as I can remember it’s not on the xbox ones top 10 most played games so total population is probably 40 thousand or less, I can’t help u with individual playlist population numbers
> >
> >
> > Can you provide a link to this list? I keep hearing it, but nobody provides links to see it.
>
>
> They took away the most played list a long time ago.

I thought they did this. I couldn’t find it for a while now lol I wonder why they did this… again if Halo 5 was as popular as COD, would they of done this? I have a feeling they wouldn’t of.

IMO they removed it because Microsoft is embarrassed of how poorly most of there own exclusives games have done… especially there “big” ones. Again, this is just my opinion.

It’s funny how alot of times now i’m matched with the exactly the same people.

> 2567453894731895;13:
> > 2533274815582829;9:
> > > 2533274830166194;6:
> > > As far as I can remember it’s not on the xbox ones top 10 most played games so total population is probably 40 thousand or less, I can’t help u with individual playlist population numbers
> >
> >
> > Can you provide a link to this list? I keep hearing it, but nobody provides links to see it.
>
>
> Lol you Crack my -Yoink- up with all your blanket defending and then this lol…
>
> I’ll help you. Google most played xbox one games
>
> Then return here and tell us it means nothing… I am sure you will… :wink:

Only thing I found was Xbox Most Popular Games list for purchase. But it doesn’t have any info on numbers playing. Are we then assuming that “most popular” is based on game population? I’m not saying it isn’t or that it can’t. I’m saying that there could be other factors contributing to popularity. I guess I was expecting an actual 1-whatever rank for each game. This appears to be in no particular order.

> 2533274815582829;19:
> > 2567453894731895;13:
> > > 2533274815582829;9:
> > > > 2533274830166194;6:
> > > > As far as I can remember it’s not on the xbox ones top 10 most played games so total population is probably 40 thousand or less, I can’t help u with individual playlist population numbers
> > >
> > >
> > > Can you provide a link to this list? I keep hearing it, but nobody provides links to see it.
> >
> >
> > Lol you Crack my -Yoink- up with all your blanket defending and then this lol…
> >
> > I’ll help you. Google most played xbox one games
> >
> > Then return here and tell us it means nothing… I am sure you will… :wink:
>
>
> Only thing I found was Xbox Most Popular Games list for purchase. But it doesn’t have any info on numbers playing. Are we then assuming that “most popular” is based on game population? I’m not saying it isn’t or that it can’t. I’m saying that there could be other factors contributing to popularity. I guess I was expecting an actual 1-whatever rank for each game. This appears to be in no particular order.

Plus if this IS the list everyone talks about, I can tell you right now they are not listed by player count order.