Still no matchmaking!! Not a single player found!

I’m still not able to play a single online match. Just like before the (10:00 AM) update, which was deployed half an hour ago, not a single player is found, even after minutes or even an hour of waiting! Since two days, I am constantly trying to play online matches, but it seems to be impossible here in Germany…

Same here Ive yet to find a single game since release with hours of trying.

Best luck I’ve had is searching solo. I’ve found a whopping total of 6! lol
Minimum wait time has been 10 minutes for me when searching solo.

Found one game with a full party of 4, then we immediately lost connection and got split into different parties.

German here. I found plenty of games before the 10am update. But now not a single one with the new update…

> 2535427967809049;1:
> I’m still not able to play a single online match. Just like before the (10:00 AM) update, which was deployed half an hour ago, not a single player is found, even after minutes or even an hour of waiting! Since two days, I am constantly trying to play online matches, but it seems to be impossible here in Germany…

It kinda works for me. Only the Halo 2 anniversary playlist finds anyone, no other playlist has worked.

I always searched solo. But no matter how long i did, literally NOTHING happened. No player joined or disconnected, just nothing…

The update will improve the search not completely fix it. It’s still undergoing investigation. Try looking for a game alone, not with a party. I’ve played around 10 games before the update, I wonder how it’ll be now.

Is this game still in beta? sure feels like it.

That’s exactly what I tried over the last 24 hours, I looked for a game alone, without success… I guess I have to put my xbox aside for some time and try again in some days… :frowning:

> 2535427967809049;9:
> That’s exactly what I tried over the last 24 hours, I looked for a game alone, without success… I guess I have to put my xbox aside for some time and try again in some days… :frowning:

The Halo 2 Anniversary ranked playlist is your best bet. This game doesn’t show how many people are in any given playlist like the other ones did but that’s where I’ve pretty much been able to find a match; likely because more people are playing it. Just be aware, every game you play will be on Lockout’s successor. Why can’t people play on a different map? No one will ever know.

I tried BTB and got two matches - once which everyone immediately disconnected from on a Halo 3 map and some other one but it took so long that I had the Xbox switch over to TV and was able to watch an entire program before a game was found.

The other playlists are pretty pointless to even attempt a search. It just doesn’t find any games.

Thanks for the advice! :slight_smile: Than I’ll keep trying to find a ranked match, even though I already unsuccessfully did plenty of times…

Please report all matchmaking search time issues here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/matchmaking-search-times-reports/8f111184-6338-4844-9a91-813f5abb2269/posts