Still no map pack

I have the limited edition of Halo 4. It does not show that I have the season pass but I know I have it because the PRIME armor skin and the map pack pass were on the same code. The PRIME armor skin is working and I am alowed to equipt it.

I have been reading the forums and all I found was that the DLC would be avalible at 9:00 AM Eastern Standard (my time). Well where is it? It is 11:27 AM at the moment.

Stop making the same threads over and over again people. The map pack says it will release on 12/10/12, last time I checked its only 11:45a.m. on the east coast. No one has patience on this site and this just proves it.

I got the same problem… I got the limited edition,PRIME skin and everything but still no DLC…

> Stop making the same threads over and over again people. The map pack says it will release on 12/10/12, last time I checked its only 11:45a.m. on the east coast. No one has patience on this site and this just proves it.

We’re several hours in, it should have been released already. Of course i’m impatient for something that should be out already.

Please give this thread a read: :slight_smile:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst162632_Crimson-Map-Solution.aspx