Still no leaks!

I believe there is a round of applause to be given to 343i that has gone unnoticed.

We are a little over 2 weeks away from Launch Day, and there still have been no leaks.

What I mean by this is that the achievements were not leaked until 343i announced them. The game was not leaked online early for download pirates unlike many other titles. The multiplayer maps were not leaked until they were announced. No one with a camera phone captured in-game graphics and sounds of the new weapons (unlike the Epitaph/Magnum leak from Halo 3). Yes, I realize that the story is 10 years old, but I’m not referring to that.

Most popular games have some form of leak by now. Hell, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, and Halo Reach were all leaked online for people to pirate before the actual release. I just think that a round of applause needs to be given to 343i for keeping things under wraps. I think it really is going to pay off when people get the game in their hands for the first time.

Bravo.

I have a leak. It’s called Halo Combat Evolved.

> I have a leak. It’s called Halo Combat Evolved.

HAHAHAHA!

Two things:

*Smart -Yoink-!

*There was a Leak if I’m not mistaken very early this year about Halo CE Being remade, we just had a crap load of questions about it…LOL!

Anyway, yes I do applaud 343i for keeping this as well under wraps as possible, but alas, nothing stays secret forever…

Grrr 11/15 Get Here Sooner!

And there are videos up showing a mission preview of each level. And besides, it’s a remastered EXISTING game, not a totally new one. Soooo, who needs a leak here anyway?

Halo 4 will leak soon enough, lol

> And there are videos up showing a mission preview of each level. And besides, it’s a remastered EXISTING game, not a totally new one. Soooo, who needs a leak here anyway?

This.

Do ya want a leak?

I already know what is the Legendary ending!

Now seriously, I find myself leaked by 343i themselves… I don’t like seeing so many videos before playing the game, and I’m going dark for Halo 4.

> > And there are videos up showing a mission preview of each level. And besides, it’s a remastered EXISTING game, not a totally new one. Soooo, who needs a leak here anyway?
>
> This.

Those previews are permitted though. And yes, while nothing story-wise can be leaked, I’m still impressed that the achievements stayed under wraps, and the game is still in-house.

> > > And there are videos up showing a mission preview of each level. And besides, it’s a remastered EXISTING game, not a totally new one. Soooo, who needs a leak here anyway?
> >
> > This.
>
> Those previews are permitted though. And yes, while nothing story-wise can be leaked, I’m still impressed that the achievements stayed under wraps, and the game is still in-house.

I agree as a future member of cyber security I know that if there’s fans that are crazed enough they will do just about anything, short of creating it themselves, to get the information before it’s supposed to be released.

Is that highly illegal? Yes! But that hasn’t stopped crazed people from doing highly illegal things before.

OMG! WEAR C4N I FIEND THISS COMBAT EVLOVED??? TLEL ME ALL YUR L33T HAX SO AY CANE GET IT TOO!!!

Whats there to leak anyways? We already know what the Campaign is like…just more awesomer lol

Smart -Yoink-? Come on dude I saw an opportunity to make a joke and I took it. I think the books that are due out in January will have more “new” canon in them the Halo CEA will. They added terminals and maybe a few more Easter eggs. But I think really this is just practice for them for Halo 4.

> Smart -Yoink!-? Come on dude I saw an opportunity to make a joke and I took it. I think the books that are due out in January will have more “new” canon in them the Halo CEA will. They added terminals and maybe a few more Easter eggs. But I think really this is just practice for them for Halo 4.

EWE STIL HAV N0T T0DL ME WHEAR I CAN GTE THOSE L337 H4X I WANA NOW TELL MEE OR IYLL HACK UR IP N00B TR0L SO GIMME THE L33X!

> Grrr 11/15 Get Here Sooner!

Ikr

dude go to halo4followers youtube theres a ton of leaks.

> dude go to halo4followers youtube theres a ton of leaks.

Thats just a bunch of released stuff. Not to mention the guy doesn’t even know what he’s talking about.

It’s been out for 10 years…other than the terminals what is there to leak? It’s not even what I would consider a high profile game for this year, so there is generally a smaller chance of it being leaked.

> > dude go to halo4followers youtube theres a ton of leaks.
>
> Thats just a bunch of released stuff. Not to mention the guy doesn’t even know what he’s talking about.

Thank you; finally someone besides myself knows that guy finds nothing leaked (and is useless considering everything he posts has been posted more than several times already.

Yeah, I think the only spoilable thing is the therminals… but I still don’t like how 343i has already showed us 2 of those when there are only 9.

> Thank you; finally someone besides myself knows that guy finds nothing leaked.

Count on me too!
And I count on you.
And this is starting to sound out
of any on-Topic virtue.

> > > dude go to halo4followers youtube theres a ton of leaks.
> >
> > Thats just a bunch of released stuff. Not to mention the guy doesn’t even know what he’s talking about.
>
> Thank you; finally someone besides myself knows that guy finds nothing leaked (and is useless considering everything he posts has been posted more than several times already.

Lol. That kid has no idea what he is on about. For one he finds videos that are a few days old, then claims he’s got the scoop. Second of all he is constantly stuttering and has no clue on what to say. Here is a perfect example for new Youtubers on what NOT to do.