Still no Gamestop cam codes.

I dont think gamestop actually gave me my Forest armor skin, my Arctic Battle Rifle Skin, the Haven Theme, or the Ghost prop.

where are these codes located in the LE? I got mine last night and I couldnt find the codes anywhere inside.

The codes should be on you receipt.

1. Browse the forum first because there’s several threads on this already.

2. I’ll answer your question anyway since its launch day. Gamestop server problem, call today to see if they have your codes, bring receipt if they do.

Big problem at almost all game retailers: They will flat out not give you your code unless you ask for it. You have to ask for it at pick up or go back with receipt for it. If you lost your receipt, go back and give them your name. If you have your order number that would help as well.

I’m not really sure about this, but check your digital locker on your power up rewards page!

Anyone who ordered from Best Buy, did you guys get your codes?

My E-Mail hasn’t arrived yet.

This forum needs a search function.

I too ordered from Best Buy (as poster above me) and have not received my codes. I pre-ordered online for in-store pickup.

> This forum needs a search function.
>
> I too ordered from Best Buy (as poster above me) and have not received my codes. I pre-ordered online for in-store pickup.

I hope my best buy works out, when I go to pick it up