STILL. No filebrowser?

How long has it been now?

You mean fileshare?

And did 343i change the default forum font size?

Fileshare has had issues since launch, 343i is aware of it and they are trying to rectify the problem, there is no need to be repetitive. Below is a quote from the 12.12.12 Halo Bulletin

Quote:
File Share
Search for in-game File Share is still offline. Custom searches (by tag, most recommended, and most downloaded) are not enabled and will return “no files found”. We utilized something new for this particular Halo 4 feature, and it’s taking us longer than we initially anticipated getting it to a fully functional state. We recognize this is not an optimal situation, and we’ll continue working on it until it reaches shipping quality. In the meantime, here are the different actions you can take in your in-game Halo 4 File Share:

• Upload files
• Download files
• Add to File Share
• Remove from File Share
• View someone else’s File Share (by Gamertag)
• Tag Files
• Recommend Files
• Receive File recommendations

This issue also affects web availability of the Halo 4 File Share. We expect both Search and web access to come online in early 2013, and we’ll provide another update in January. Again, we apologize for the delay, and we know this is painful for many of you. We’ll be brainstorming ways to celebrate both features’ release (contests, activities, etc.), so let us know via our forums if you have any ideas in that regard.

this should of been ready at launch. bungie had it ready and launch and shows that 343 isnt a great developer

> this should of been ready at launch. bungie had it ready and launch and shows that 343 isn’t a great developer

Cut them some slack. If this new system sucks then complain. This game came out too fast we all know it. They tried their best but couldn’t get everything right. Calm down and don’t complain until we experience this new system.

I’ve downloaded over 25 custom games and maps using Fileshare gamertag search.

> this should of been ready at launch. bungie had it ready and launch and shows that 343 isnt a great developer

They’re using a different file share system, with a new feature. For a developer that released their first big AAA title, they’re doing good so far. Can you think of a good developer that releases a flawless product on day 1? (valve doesn’t count since they’re a producer with studios working under them now). I can think of some developers that doesn’t. DICE, treyarch, infinity ward, Epic Games, bioware to name a few.

> I’ve downloaded over 25 custom games and maps using Fileshare gamertag search.

Oh check out my BTB map Hubris. Gamertag DSight

> this should of been ready at launch. bungie had it ready and launch and shows that 343 isnt a great developer

If I recall right, bungie didn’t even have file share for halo CE or halo 2. Halo 3 File share was not the best but it was adequate. It took them 4 games to get it to where it was with reach. Now you are saying 343 is a bad developer because they dont have it perfected on the first one. How funny.

> > this should of been ready at launch. bungie had it ready and launch and shows that 343 isn’t a great developer
>
> Cut them some slack. If this new system sucks then complain. This game came out too fast we all know it. They tried their best but couldn’t get everything right. Calm down and don’t complain until we experience this new system.

the man paid his money for an unfinished product, he has every right to complain if he feels the need to.

> > > this should of been ready at launch. bungie had it ready and launch and shows that 343 isn’t a great developer
> >
> > Cut them some slack. If this new system sucks then complain. This game came out too fast we all know it. They tried their best but couldn’t get everything right. Calm down and don’t complain until we experience this new system.
>
> the man paid his money for an unfinished product, he has every right to complain if he feels the need to.

Atleast some people get it. wish people would stop defending an unfinished game.

> > this should of been ready at launch. bungie had it ready and launch and shows that 343 isnt a great developer
>
> If I recall right, bungie didn’t even have file share for halo CE or halo 2. Halo 3 File share was not the best but it was adequate. It took them 4 games to get it to where it was with reach. Now you are saying 343 is a bad developer because they dont have it perfected on the first one. How funny.

don’t even try it. Live wasn’t even on the scene until halo 2. Halo 3 gave us file share, forge, and replay mode in one massive swoop of awsomeness. Reach improved this aspect. 343 comes along and pisses all over everything. There is no excuse for this massive blunder. No theater for campaign OR spec ops. No file share. Here we are, almost 2 months after launch.