still no email

im not trying to be inpatient but im still stuck at my lvl 70 with just nothing to do i like to play a game when im working for rank ups and new things like that but since the 17th iv ben stuck at one rank if anyone know the real date we get the email i would love to know

Europe doesn’t get any codes, just saying…

what email? im stuck on lvl 70 aswell sucks buying the standard edition :confused:

The code will be sent by the 30th.

when you say by the 30th do u mean any time between now and then if thats the case il just buy the codes on ebay becuse i would love to start ranking agine

maybe you could go outside and get some exercise. just a suggestion.

there are literally hundreds of people in the same boat. a little patience goes a long way young padawan.

I would imagine it would be sent sometime between now and the 30th. You may get it tomorrow, in three days or on the 30th itself.

and considering the codes are sent alphabetically in batches X will be waiting awhile

> and considering the codes are sent alphabetically in batches X will be waiting awhile

Lulz were had.

so this is the community now? people spazzing about a virtual number that has no real meaning instead of having fun and enjoying the game.

> and considering the codes are sent alphabetically in batches X will be waiting awhile

but does that mean alphabetically by gamertag or by email?

> > and considering the codes are sent alphabetically in batches X will be waiting awhile
>
> but does that mean alphabetically by gamertag or by email?

gamertag

-Yoink!-… WHY did I pick “The” to be the first characters in my names… D:

> so this is the community now? people spazzing about a virtual number that has no real meaning instead of having fun and enjoying the game.

this is how it’s always been

> > > and considering the codes are sent alphabetically in batches X will be waiting awhile
> >
> > but does that mean alphabetically by gamertag or by email?
>
> gamertag

YESSSSS!!!
FINALLY!!
rogue, here i come!

> > so this is the community now? people spazzing about a virtual number that has no real meaning instead of having fun and enjoying the game.
>
> this is how it’s always been

WRONG Thats how its been since developers introduced a ranking system to make players stay long by enticing them to rank up,unlock this or that. Its a dangling carrot in front of the bunny guess whos the bunny?

> > > and considering the codes are sent alphabetically in batches X will be waiting awhile
> >
> > but does that mean alphabetically by gamertag or by email?
>
> gamertag

ah guess ill be waiting a few days, dont know why the wait tho, with a half way descent computer you can send tens of thousands of emails per-hour.

Does Canada get the code?

> > > > and considering the codes are sent alphabetically in batches X will be waiting awhile
> > >
> > > but does that mean alphabetically by gamertag or by email?
> >
> > gamertag
>
> ah guess ill be waiting a few days, dont know why the wait tho, with a half way descent computer you can send tens of thousands of emails per-hour.

yes well they have to sort out all the SE and LE gamertags out and i guess that takes some time i donno

I’ll be stuck at 70 for a indefinite amount of time as the email for the spec code we are all waiting for can only be sent to people 17+ (I’m 16.)