Still NO EMAIL FOR SPECIALIZATIONS?

I still have not gotten my Email for the new Specializations and I would like to know why I haven’t and if it’s going to even get to me.

just wait like all

Yea but they said that they would have them all out by Dec. 2

My question is…

So if one for whatever reason can’t access or find the codes…has any date been given for the level cap thing to be removed in general?

Or will I be stuck at level 70 forever?

I know that feel,bro

I know that feel,bro

> My question is…
>
> So if one for whatever reason can’t access or find the codes…has any date been given for the level cap thing to be removed in general?
>
> Or will I be stuck at level 70 forever?

We can’t level up unless we choose a new specialization, so we’re stuck man.

You have it. youre just checking the wrong email. that was my problem too. its not in your contact email or your xbl email. what you need to do is hit the guide button on your xbox. go to account management. go to the right twice. hit billing info. youll then see what you billing email is and its most likely different than your xbl and contact email. that is the email it got sent to.

Which sucks because I want to play halo but I dont want to complete any commendations that i have worth 10k exp. and not be rewarded for it.

I have and trust me I don’t have the Email.

i had no idea you needed to get a code from a email… i turned level 50 last night and stopped EXing… when do you normally get the email?

I got my email. But yeah it’s not the Microsoft account associated with your gamertag it’s the one associated with your Live Account.

Also you’ll have to associate the email addy that it was delivered to, to your gametag.

But yeah I have them all unlocked now.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> I have and trust me I don’t have the Email.

Why not go read the news section instead of complaining on here?

I’ll put anyone’s money on the fact you already have your e-mail you just didn’t pay attention to it.

I received my e-mail on the very day they said it would be available. Said I had a gift waiting for me.

Little did I know it would be the specialization code.

Nice work BTW 343 you dumbassclowns!

I didnt get my either i live in europe so i wont get one :frowning:

> You have it. youre just checking the wrong email. that was my problem too. its not in your contact email or your xbl email. what you need to do is hit the guide button on your xbox. go to account management. go to the right twice. hit billing info. youll then see what you billing email is and its most likely different than your xbl and contact email. that is the email it got sent to.

Yeah i never got and email this is crap they even did this. 343 is completely disorganized

lol. I got the email apparently and I have the LE already. I redeemed the code since I didn’t know what it was.

I still haven’t received my email regarding the specialization code, but after i have done some researching around i have found something very important that may be the reason why we have not received the codes.

IF YOU GO TO XBOX LIVE’S WEBSITE AND GO TO MY ACCOUNT AND CLICK ON THE BOTTOM WHERE IT SAYS “CONTACT PREFERENCES” IT WILL GIVE YOU Xbox Newsletter / Marketing AND Partner Marketing. IF THOSE ARE NOT CHECK MARKED YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE CODES.

^^^ This is what i have learned after my research, i don’t know if it is 100% true but i didn’t get the codes but i qualified for everything else.

What sucks is that i qualified for everything. I played the game before November 20th, i am above age 17 and i am from the U.S. Hopefully this will help in the confusion.

So if you qualified for everything just double check that you have a check box for both of those things, because if you don’t that may be your answer.

> I still haven’t received my email regarding the specialization code, but after i have done some researching around i have found something very important that may be the reason why we have not received the codes.
>
> IF YOU GO TO XBOX LIVE’S WEBSITE AND GO TO MY ACCOUNT AND CLICK ON THE BOTTOM WHERE IT SAYS “CONTACT PREFERENCES” IT WILL GIVE YOU Xbox Newsletter / Marketing AND Partner Marketing. IF THOSE ARE NOT CHECK MARKED YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE CODES.
>
> ^^^ This is what i have learned after my research, i don’t know if it is 100% true but i didn’t get the codes but i qualified for everything else.
>
> What sucks is that i qualified for everything. I played the game before November 20th, i am above age 17 and i am from the U.S. Hopefully this will help in the confusion.
>
> So if you qualified for everything just double check that you have a check box for both of those things, because if you don’t that may be your answer.

If i just put in the checks in now does that mean they wont see that i played before the 20th because i just put them in now cuz i didnt have it before do i have to call someone now or do i just continue to wait?

> I still haven’t received my email regarding the specialization code, but after i have done some researching around i have found something very important that may be the reason why we have not received the codes.
>
> IF YOU GO TO XBOX LIVE’S WEBSITE AND GO TO MY ACCOUNT AND CLICK ON THE BOTTOM WHERE IT SAYS “CONTACT PREFERENCES” IT WILL GIVE YOU Xbox Newsletter / Marketing AND Partner Marketing. IF THOSE ARE NOT CHECK MARKED YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE CODES.
>
> ^^^ This is what i have learned after my research, i don’t know if it is 100% true but i didn’t get the codes but i qualified for everything else.
>
> What sucks is that i qualified for everything. I played the game before November 20th, i am above age 17 and i am from the U.S. Hopefully this will help in the confusion.
>
> So if you qualified for everything just double check that you have a check box for both of those things, because if you don’t that may be your answer.

I just put the checks in the boxes now will this effect my chances of receiving the code?

not going to lie im starting to hate halo im getting tired of how its all messed up on specials and leveling up and the laging and gliches and teleporting people do i would have waited long for this game if they could have fixed them