Still no email and still locked at 70

Ive gone from frustrated, to red hot mad, to now mind blowing disappointment over this spec code email. I hope for the sake of 343i and Microsofts respect this does not happen again. Where is the apology and explanation for all this confusion? I have NEVER seen such anger and confusion in the Halo community like this. I’ll play this game and wait for my email like I have all week.
ALL I WANT is this code people. IM NOT ASKING TO HIT THE LOTTERY!

yeah me to

> Ive gone from frustrated, to red hot mad, to now mind blowing disappointment over this spec code email. I hope for the sake of 343i and Microsofts respect this does not happen again. Where is the apology and explanation for all this confusion? I have NEVER seen such anger and confusion in the Halo community like this. I’ll play this game and wait for my email like I have all week.
> ALL I WANT is this code people. IM NOT ASKING TO HIT THE LOTTERY!

Agreed, I just a single 16 digit code

> > Ive gone from frustrated, to red hot mad, to now mind blowing disappointment over this spec code email. I hope for the sake of 343i and Microsofts respect this does not happen again. Where is the apology and explanation for all this confusion? I have NEVER seen such anger and confusion in the Halo community like this. I’ll play this game and wait for my email like I have all week.
> > ALL I WANT is this code people. IM NOT ASKING TO HIT THE LOTTERY!
>
> Agreed, I just a single 16 digit code

I thought it was 25 characters?

You will get the codes at some point so just deal with it and be patient. But truthfully you weren’t even supposed to get all the Specializations this soon and most of you bought the SE knowing that. So in short I find most of this complaining to be childish and idiotic.

I have been stuck at 70 for weeks…got placed into a back-up hopper for 3 days with no load outs…never received an email for the specialization…wtf. I have been a Halo player since Halo CE and purchased an Xbox live account right when halo 2 came out-can’t a loyal fan catch a break every now a then.

Ps. I tried to preorder the LE back in September but there was none available.

> You will get the codes at some point so just deal with it and be patient. But truthfully you weren’t even supposed to get all the Specializations this soon and most of you bought the SE knowing that. So in short I find most of this complaining to be childish and idiotic.

Comin from someone who’s gotten the code or LE.

How do you know you dont have it already? and are just looking in the wrong spot?

Please use this thread to discuss the Specializations email topic:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst148869_Halo-4-Specializations-Email.aspx

Please do not post private information (email addresses, etc.)

I assume you met all the eligibility requirements like live in one of the eligible countries and are over 17 and have check the correct email account linked to your XBL account?

No Shamona220 I did not know this was how it was going to be. If I did I would not make a post. So dont be a -Yoink- bro.

i agree. i still havent gotten my code, its a day PAST the given date for the code and its halfway through said day. im locked at 70, paying for a service (xbox live) and unable to use it (the only xbox game worth playing at the moment is halo4 in my opinion)… still no code