Still missing Req pack

Is there someone to contact since I still haven’t received any req pack from the last code of the day yesterday? I entered dipsydoodle, got confirmation of the code and that I should get my pack. Has anyone else not gotten a pack yet either?

Same problem

Try reporting the problems in the SUPPORT section.

Edit: This happened in the past with me, and the packs showed up a couple of days later.

> 2533274810791019;1:
> Is there someone to contact since I still haven’t received any req pack from the last code of the day yesterday? I entered dipsydoodle, got confirmation of the code and that I should get my pack. Has anyone else not gotten a pack yet either?

What do you mean by code? Are there daily codes?
Aside from the Daily Login REQ Packs.

> 2535435415098702;4:
> > 2533274810791019;1:
> > Is there someone to contact since I still haven’t received any req pack from the last code of the day yesterday? I entered dipsydoodle, got confirmation of the code and that I should get my pack. Has anyone else not gotten a pack yet either?
>
> What do you mean by code? Are there daily codes?
> Aside from the Daily Login REQ Packs.

They are talking about the HCS tournament. While you watch the stream, they give out codes for REQ packs.

> 2535433238497925;5:
> > 2535435415098702;4:
> > > 2533274810791019;1:
> > > Is there someone to contact since I still haven’t received any req pack from the last code of the day yesterday? I entered dipsydoodle, got confirmation of the code and that I should get my pack. Has anyone else not gotten a pack yet either?
> >
> > What do you mean by code? Are there daily codes?
> > Aside from the Daily Login REQ Packs.
>
> They are talking about the HCS tournament. While you watch the stream, they give out codes for REQ packs.

Thank you very much.

I haven’t been able to watch but have they gave out any req pack codes today

Me2 i never received my plat pack from yesterday end of broadcast…

Didn’t get mine either.

> 2535443922995727;7:
> I haven’t been able to watch but have they gave out any req pack codes today

At the time of this comment, they’ve only given out two codes for today. If you want to receive updates, go to that Gold Pack thread and hit the “Follow” button at the top.

I wonder if they only been giving out a certain number of packs. The time to put in codes is rather quick.

> 2533274834066497;11:
> I wonder if they only been giving out a certain number of packs. The time to put in codes is rather quick.

Only 3 codes have been given out today and they said that codes will last for 15 mins before they expire

Yeah, nobody got the plat pack from yesterday. You’re not alone on this issue.

Did anyone get the new platinum pack just now (ilikethatplay)? It’s not popping up in my notifications even though it said I should get it.

PLATNUM64 should work for the next few mins