Still Missing my SR 3 Rewards

Dear 343,

You have said recently that it’s the Halo players who make Halo the game it is, well this fan is very disappointed on how you have been handling a common issue. Some of us in the beginning of halo boosted playing warzone and therefore our SR rank, not realizing that it affected our SR rank levels. I have not received my SR rank 3 rewards, the common BR nor the Elementary emblem. I want that BR to complete my 100% collection of BR rifles and that emblem. I know I am not the only one missing SR rank rewards.

What i want to know is why NO ONE acknowledges this. I know it’s a simple fix but everyone at 343 seems to be too lazy to fix this. Well I am calling you out on this as a very disappointed fan. So please fix this. Thank you.

It’s because you’re in a spartan company. Some commendation levels payout EXP, therefore making you level up.

Try messaging ske7ch or unyshek via Twitter. Another Spartan had the same issue and uny was able to resolve it. You can search for the support thread.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I wouldn’t trust 343 with these forums because they never respond. :stuck_out_tongue:

I know it has nothing to do with opening req packs. I know i just didn’t get my SR rank 3 rewards. I hope if I message them on twitter they will help me.

I tweeted both those guys but have not heard anything from them yet…I really dont’ think they care.

> 2535421976560545;6:
> I tweeted both those guys but have not heard anything from them yet…I really dont’ think they care.

Man, that must be annoying.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

shocking this isnt locked yet, 343 dont very much like none constructive criticism.

Thank you for your report! We’re taking a look at this.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.</mark>

> 2535456187497849;8:
> This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.*Original post. Click at your own discretion. shocking this isnt locked yet, 343 dont very much like none constructive criticism.

Rekt, the official forum team responded so…

> 2533274925370623;10:
> > 2535456187497849;8:
> > This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.*Original post. Click at your own discretion. shocking this isnt locked yet, 343 dont very much like none constructive criticism.
>
> Rekt, the official forum team responded so…

LOLOL ik was not expecting that xD

Oh wow!

well that just made my day! I am hopeful they can help fix this for me!

I am also hoping that 343 may consider offering an emblem package for people for season emblems or Christmas edition emblems they may have missed! But first I hope the 343 forum team can get my the elementary and common BR reqs as I’ve spent so much on this game I’d love to be able to have all my unlocks!

And I never try to give non positive feedback but I feel as a gamer who purchased the game and has spent a lot of time and money on it that if something isn’t up to par like not getting my common BR or elementary emblem due to exp boosting at the time that it should be fixed as I am not the only one with the problem. It’s just accountability for me and a show of respect.

Compared to Bioware’s issues with DAI though, 343 deals with their issues much better than most when they acknowledge them.

Apparently both those rewards are actually SR 2 rewards i’m missing. Ugh man.