Still Looking For Spartans!!!!

What’s up guys Phantom Company here, we still are actively looking for capable Spartans to join us in Arena, Warzone, and Campaign. we don’t have too many restrictions besides you have to be willing on working with other players and that your main priority is having a ball with like minded people. we will be completing a legendary run on the night of the release and are still looking for capable player to assist us. We have 3 so far and we need one more… whe it comes to Arena we aren’t die hard competive, but we hate losing as well. So gear up Spartans, the real battle is about to begin…

Peace Out,
Fallen Ruler

Hey. Im looking for a tight group that works together. Im not overly competitive but also hate losing. I`m bit rusty but warm up pretty fast. Other than that hope to join ya guys.

GT xSYCHOx

> 2533274819551521;2:
> Hey. Im looking for a tight group that works together. Im not overly competitive but also hate losing. I`m bit rusty but warm up pretty fast. Other than that hope to join ya guys.
>
> GT xSYCHOx

I’ll take u into my company called House of Rias Gremory. We are a group of friends looking for others to join us

If anyone still needs a spartan company to rock the online word with we still have openings!