still haven't received my specialization code

well hello everyone i just recently signed up for halo waypoint just to see if i could get a response from a 343 member or any help. so like the title says i still haven’t received my specialization code i was suppose to get. i did play halo when it came out 11.6.12 on xbox live, so i don’t see why i haven’t gotten my code yet is there any way i could get my code resent to my xbox live account email, other than my alternate email because i think they sent it to my alternate email which i cant access because it got hacked. i also saw they were sending them to the xbox live accounts threw xbl but i haven’t received anything. so if there is anyway around this problem i could use some help. thank you. any help would be nice. my gamertag is: (x KaveManKush o)

I have a spare Specialization code and DeadEye Helmet, I’m looking for Ingame armor codes. Primarily Pulse, Web, Circuit, Fotus, and Scanner codes. PM me if interested!!

Many others haven’t received codes either.

All I can recommend is waiting to see if the message arrives.

Welcome to Waypoint.

Me neither GT NUKEboy SOAP

i steel havent got my specialization codes im very upset i have bin in level 70 for 2 days already i dont whant to buy call of dudy. my gamer tag is gunsmoke1313 please halp i need my codes also im over 18 and live in the usa

i still didn’t get it either

RE-POSTING because that’s what xbox live support told me to do.

My username is GnarlsDaBEAR
YES I played HALO 4 on XBOX LIVE before NOVEMBER 20th 2012
YES I am over 17 years of age
YES I live in the United States of America

I will re-post until my code is sent, that is what I was told to do.

> i steel havent got my specialization codes im very upset i have bin in level 70 for 2 days already i dont whant to buy call of dudy. my gamer tag is gunsmoke1313 please halp i need my codes also im over 18 and live in the usa

ive been level 70 for over a week now. i really want to get passed it

I got a code in my messages but i accidentally deleted it before i could enter it in. What do i do?

> I got a code in my messages but i accidentally deleted it before i could enter it in. What do i do?

when did you get it?

I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY CODE FROM MY MESSAGES PLEASE SEND ME ANOTHER CODE OR THE SAME CODE. PLEASEEE
GT- T00CR1T1CAL < The 0 are zeros.
I am willing to answer any questions about my account as well if you need proof.
Xbox Support told me to come here.

I got the code like 2 days ago.
Please get me a code or the same one you sent befoe.
GT- T00 CR1T1CAL

> I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED MY CODE FROM MY MESSAGES PLEASE SEND ME ANOTHER CODE OR THE SAME CODE. PLEASEEE
> GT- T00CR1T1CAL < The 0 are zeros.
> I am willing to answer any questions about my account as well if you need proof.
> Xbox Support told me to come here.

Hmmm. This doesn’t fell right. No offense dude. Did you deleted it form your Xbox messages or somewhere else?

To all of you posting your info, you are on the wrong post. There is a post specifically for Specialization codes.

My xbox messages. I wrote down the code wrong on a piece of paper. Then i deleted the msg. Tried to enter the code and it didnt work. so now im in this extremely annoying situation.
Please send me the same code or a new one.
GT-T00 CR1T1CAL

> My xbox messages. I wrote down the code wrong on a piece of paper. Then i deleted the msg. Tried to enter the code and it didnt work. so now im in this extremely annoying situation.
> Please send me the same code or a new one.
> GT-T00 CR1T1CAL

Did you wrote the characters correctly?

I did the same thing I wrote it down wrong and when I was going to sign off pressed the (x) button to sign out but was still on the message… and now I’m just upset

Still have yet to receive a code through xbox messenger I cant access my old email linked to my gamertag so I am posting this again.

Gamertag: Boneitus
Yes, I played halo before the 20th I got it the first day and have not stopped
Yes, I am 20yrs old
Yes, I live in the US

I’ve been stuck like most of you at 70 for a while I just want to enjoy more of your awesome game 343, and I’ll keep playing just send me the code!

Still havent got my code and ive been lvl 70 for a week

Gamertag Jakegunner

Yes I played before 11/20 I played on the midnight launch the 6th.

Yes im over the age of 18

Yes i live in the USA. Washington state to be specific

Ps. PLEASE HELP!!!

I HAVEN’T RECEIVED MY CODE EITHER I PLAYED HALO 4 ON THE 6TH OF NOVEMBER WHY DONT I GET MY CODE!!!

GT: PLG Game Fuel

YES I HAVE PLAYED IT BEFORE NOV. 20

YES I’M 17

YES I LIVE IN THE USA NJ TO BE A LITTLE MORE EXACT