Still haven't got my preorder bonus

Still haven’t got my preorder bonus after months and months of playing the game. I don’t understand why. I haven’t got the promotional REQ pack or the bonus. It’s making me really mad. Someone please help with this. I’ve downloaded and deleted it repeatedly attempting to get it.

Did you put in the code?

Did you check your REQ Packs? Oh, and where did you Preorder from, that might help.

You were the one dumb enough to preorder from 343 when they are known for making unfinished games at launch and sometimes never finish them (like MCC).

> 2535451430174044;4:
> You were the one dumb enough to preorder from 343 when they are known for making unfinished games at launch and sometimes never finish them (like MCC).

Known for making unfinished games? Halo CEA and Halo 4 seemed pretty finished to me. Now I won’t argue the broken nature of MCC and the severe lack of content in Halo 5, but still. I’m not gonna defend 343, but MCC was and wasn’t their fault, it was a doomed project to begin with, frankensteining 5 games together from 3 different console generations has never been done before, bot to mention outsourcing it to various different companies.

But I’m getting off topic, Everything that they’ve worked on alone, and wasn’t a broken mess to begin with, has been pretty good. Say what you want about Halo 4, but it worked. Halo 5 works.

Yeah I never got my FOTUS armor, have went around with Microsoft and basically was told -Yoink- out of luck last time.

I preordered from the Xbox store. So there wasn’t a code. It shows up that I have it downloaded, but I don’t have any of it.

> 2533274837720524;5:
> > 2535451430174044;4:
> > You were the one dumb enough to preorder from 343 when they are known for making unfinished games at launch and sometimes never finish them (like MCC).
>
>
> Known for making unfinished games? Halo CEA and Halo 4 seemed pretty finished to me. Now I won’t argue the broken nature of MCC and the severe lack of content in Halo 5, but still. I’m not gonna defend 343, but MCC was and wasn’t their fault, it was a doomed project to begin with, frankensteining 5 games together from 3 different console generations has never been done before, bot to mention outsourcing it to various different companies.
>
> But I’m getting off topic, Everything that they’ve worked on alone, and wasn’t a broken mess to begin with, has been pretty good. Say what you want about Halo 4, but it worked. Halo 5 works.

CEA didn’t even have multiplayer haha.

> 2533274970658419;8:
> > 2533274837720524;5:
> > > 2535451430174044;4:
> > > You were the one dumb enough to preorder from 343 when they are known for making unfinished games at launch and sometimes never finish them (like MCC).
> >
> >
> > Known for making unfinished games? Halo CEA and Halo 4 seemed pretty finished to me. Now I won’t argue the broken nature of MCC and the severe lack of content in Halo 5, but still. I’m not gonna defend 343, but MCC was and wasn’t their fault, it was a doomed project to begin with, frankensteining 5 games together from 3 different console generations has never been done before, bot to mention outsourcing it to various different companies.
> >
> > But I’m getting off topic, Everything that they’ve worked on alone, and wasn’t a broken mess to begin with, has been pretty good. Say what you want about Halo 4, but it worked. Halo 5 works.
>
>
> CEA didn’t even have multiplayer haha.

Hey hey hey… it technically did. Just not CE multiplayer

> 2533274970658419;8:
> > 2533274837720524;5:
> > > 2535451430174044;4:
> > > You were the one dumb enough to preorder from 343 when they are known for making unfinished games at launch and sometimes never finish them (like MCC).
> >
> >
> > Known for making unfinished games? Halo CEA and Halo 4 seemed pretty finished to me. Now I won’t argue the broken nature of MCC and the severe lack of content in Halo 5, but still. I’m not gonna defend 343, but MCC was and wasn’t their fault, it was a doomed project to begin with, frankensteining 5 games together from 3 different console generations has never been done before, bot to mention outsourcing it to various different companies.
> >
> > But I’m getting off topic, Everything that they’ve worked on alone, and wasn’t a broken mess to begin with, has been pretty good. Say what you want about Halo 4, but it worked. Halo 5 works.
>
>
> CEA didn’t even have multiplayer haha.

you can blame that on the unreliability of peer-to-peer networking during that generation.

Not that the PC port of Halo CE ever handled it well in the first place, IIRC. Which CEA was based off of.

As for the OP, though. Did you check if any other account retrieved the pre-order bonuses?

> 2535445759661198;7:
> I preordered from the Xbox store. So there wasn’t a code. It shows up that I have it downloaded, but I don’t have any of it.

Did you contact the store about it? If they offered an incentive and you never received it, they would be the best people to speak to about getting it.

Call Microsoft.

There was a code on the receipt

Or in a message if you ordered from xbl.

What bonus is this?

You’re already SR81, if it’s a bonus skin chances are you probably already unlocked it through the req system. Idk though.

> 2533274813317074;11:
> > 2535445759661198;7:
> > I preordered from the Xbox store. So there wasn’t a code. It shows up that I have it downloaded, but I don’t have any of it.
>
>
> Did you contact the store about it? If they offered an incentive and you never received it, they would be the best people to speak to about getting it.

How would I do such things?

At this point I would just assume that the preorder bonus glitched and won’t come. But for your sake I hope it does come.

Okay, one final question. What is the preorder bonus supposed to be exactly? It doesn’t even state it. It just says “Promotional REQ pack”, “Promotional REQ pack”, and “Halo 5: Guardians- Digital Pre-Order Bonus”.

> 2535445759661198;17:
> Okay, one final question. What is the preorder bonus supposed to be exactly? It doesn’t even state it. It just says “Promotional REQ pack”, “Promotional REQ pack”, and “Halo 5: Guardians- Digital Pre-Order Bonus”.

According to the Xbox Store entry, the Halo 5 digital preorder bonus is a REQ pack that unlocks a random loadout weapon for Warzone and a random “skin” (guessing armor or helmet). Anything you could get from the preorder bonus pack is also unlockable through normal play. It is also possible that the preorder bonus was automatically applied to your account and not opened through a pack, and you just missed this because maybe you were expecting something more special.

> 2533274817408735;18:
> > 2535445759661198;17:
> > Okay, one final question. What is the preorder bonus supposed to be exactly? It doesn’t even state it. It just says “Promotional REQ pack”, “Promotional REQ pack”, and “Halo 5: Guardians- Digital Pre-Order Bonus”.
>
>
> According to the Xbox Store entry, the Halo 5 digital preorder bonus is a REQ pack that unlocks a random loadout weapon for Warzone and a random “skin” (guessing armor or helmet). Anything you could get from the preorder bonus pack is also unlockable through normal play. It is also possible that the preorder bonus was automatically applied to your account and not opened through a pack, and you just missed this because maybe you were expecting something more special.

I started with all the starting equipment so that’s not it. But, knowing its all unlockable, I don’t really care now. Thank you.