Still have the origional halo theme

I know that they are adding a bunch of epic new music, but in the last level they should have a warthog chase, and have the origional halo theme song being played!!!

In the Q&A with the composer, it was said that he wasn’t using any of the old themes, which means no main Halo theme. That makes me sad. :frowning:

I don’t know about you, but I’m getting tired with the whole “vehicle-jumping-from-the-cliff” set pieces that has been on most if not all the Halo games.
Though it is sad we won’t be listening to the old themes (at least a nudge plz) I’m can’t wait to hear more of Neil D’s take on the Halo score. And so far, me likey! <3

> I don’t know about you, but I’m getting tired with the whole “vehicle-jumping-from-the-cliff” set pieces that has been on most if not all the Halo games.
> Though it is sad we won’t be listening to the old themes (at least a nudge plz) I’m can’t wait to hear more of Neil D’s take on the Halo score. And so far, me likey! <3

Well then he should make one very similar to that.

Considering that it is a new trilogy I am not entirely bummed out that there will not be the Halo theme. I want new things in the series, Warthog runs are fun but they are pretty predictable if you know what I mean.
Also I’m not sure how I feel about some Covies returning as enemies. I kinda hoped the Covenant Separatists would return as allies, but oh well.
I still have high hopes for Halo 4. It’ll be awesome, I’m sure of it

> I don’t know about you, but I’m getting tired with the whole “vehicle-jumping-from-the-cliff” set pieces that has been on most if not all the Halo games.
> Though it is sad we won’t be listening to the old themes (at least a nudge plz) I’m can’t wait to hear more of Neil D’s take on the Halo score. And so far, me likey! <3

Pfft, we’ve had one good Hog scene.

Hog Chases are the pinicle of halo!