Still hate it :(

Came back and still the game feels dead I expected better I am a fan of every halo lord knows why I hate this one it has everything I asked for but still it only brings boring gameplay for me

> 2535445747673596;1:
> Came back and still the game feels dead I expected better I am a fan of every halo lord knows why I hate this one it has everything I asked for but still it only brings boring gameplay for me

Have you considered trying to play blindfolded?

Maybe it’s all the recycling and carbon copies of maps?

Lol whats boring about it?
Have you tried super fiesta?

> 2533274870591903;4:
> Lol whats boring about it?
> Have you tried super fiesta?

That’s going to get taken away then we have all the normal modes.

Its because its not Halo, its copying every other game, instead of being the original trend setter that Halo used to be.

> 2533274898552873;6:
> Its because its not Halo, its copying every other game, instead of being the original trend setter that Halo used to be.

I agree with that, I think halo needs to go back to its roots instead of turning into cod xenological warfare

That’s OK its been years and I still hate halo reach.

> 2533274879407634;7:
> > 2533274898552873;6:
> > Its because its not Halo, its copying every other game, instead of being the original trend setter that Halo used to be.
>
>
> I agree with that, I think halo needs to go back to its roots instead of turning into cod xenological warfare

What halo have you two been playing?
last time I played halo 5, it felt like halo.

That’s OK its been years and I still hate halo reach.

I feel you. I love this HALO also but I have grown sort of bored with just waiting on some more DLC updates etc…Has a lot of potential but I am tired of fighting promethians and I keep daydreaming about how old stuff would work in HALO 5 new content etc features and maps…The maps have me snoring…It feels so incomplete and limited…and this Achillies grinding spree that is going on is killing me I haven’t even joined a spartan company…This games is beyond great though…I love the pacing and mechanics but there is seemingly just not enough to experience…It is amazing but microsoft needs to get on their job and make their xbox and their console seller HALO a priority…=/ …I feel as though TMCC is a huge let down as well I keep turning my xbox off and thinking about what this stuff should be like…and what should be happening.

I feel like this thread is just baiting people into arguing.

Well move on to another game if it’s not for you. Sorry for your luck but they can’t please every one. There is PLENTY of Halo on Xbox one especially with backwards compatibility.

> 2533274898552873;6:
> Its because its not Halo, its copying every other game, instead of being the original trend setter that Halo used to be.

Says Halo on my game disc… Says Halo on the title screen… I play as a Spartan… seems like Halo to me.

If you want to play a game exactly like Halo CE go on ebay buy an OG xbox and buy Halo 1 & 2, I personally am happy the games are evolving into more and more of what halo could become with the ideas created in the original games and pieces of lore.

> 2533274980224085;12:
> I feel like this thread is just baiting people into arguing.

I feel the same way.

Locke’d.