Still getting disconnected!

Is anyone still having the same issue?! I keep getting disconnected from time to time and then I get banhammered! Sometimes I can go a few dilays without it happening and when it does happen it does so consistently from one game to the next. Is this a common issue and is 343 aware of it? If so are they looking into it?

I’m having the same issues. Nothing else has problems, none of my computers lose internet, no other games get disconnected, it’s specifically halo 5. It’s becoming frustrating, I can’t even expect to play a full match anymore. I’m hoping the servers are just having a rough time keeping up with new players from Christmas.

I’m hoping that if that’s the case that they make some sort of announcement or what have they. Because I haven’t seen anything on their end about these issues. And I too have a perfect Internet connection on my computer and anything else as well. My other games don’t have that issue so I know it’s just 343. Whether it be their servers or like you said new users from the holidays. It’s just annoying to get banned for getting disconnected when I never quit any matches. It makes me not want to even try playing sometimes to save myself from the frustration.

> 2533274849333138;2:
> I’m having the same issues. Nothing else has problems, none of my computers lose internet, no other games get disconnected, it’s specifically halo 5. It’s becoming frustrating, I can’t even expect to play a full match anymore. I’m hoping the servers are just having a rough time keeping up with new players from Christmas.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

I have been experiencing the same issue for 2 days now. Its impossible to make it through 2 rounds in a row without being kicked to the lobby. I am having no internet connection loss and my nat settings are open. I can switch to another game immediately and play with no issues. Has anyone found a way around this problem?

The service is supposed to be operational now. Try resetting your network devices?

I reset and it will play a few rounds then do the same thing. It’s frustrating

Got on for the first time in a while and THE FIRST MATCH it loads up the snow map, and bam, error with “party has changed.” Everyone was in the game but me. And XBL is fine.

Got in ONE MATCH then the game kicked me when loading the next map. Fix your game 343. I finally get friends up to play and they can all play without me. This is a joke.

I have tried resetting several times all to the same issues.