Still Funny Halo 4 like past Halo Games???

Hi, you know, all halo games have fails and funny things but i am not sure in Halo 4, no friendly fire = no funny fails, i am not sure of the friendly fire, is ON or OFF? and the t-bag, can you t-bag or crouch with the same speed like the past halo games?(depends of how you press the crouch button) and the t-bag in the air???, a provocation in MP, its funny and in a the final of a match everyone shouls betray, its important and funny, makes Halo a Halo. Do you know guys about of this, please answer, Thanks.

I think freindly fire is on for some game types and off for others. The live stream has shown friendly fire as well as some in gmae boots. As for teabagging, you can get the Holo gram to -Yoink!- a guy you kill. I see many angry messages being sent because of this new feature

> Hi, you know, all halo games have fails and funny things but i am not sure in Halo 4, no friendly fire = no funny fails, i am not sure of the friendly fire, is ON or OFF? <mark>ON.</mark> and the t-bag, can you t-bag or crouch with the same speed like the past halo games?(depends of how you press the crouch button) and the t-bag in the air??? <mark>Yup, hell you can t-bag in the mech also!</mark> , a provocation in MP, its funny and in a the final of a match everyone shouls betray <mark>Thats back, just wait for the game over</mark>, its important and funny, makes Halo a Halo. Do you know guys about of this, please answer, Thanks.

Answers are highlighted.

As long as there is Stupid people in the world, there will be fails.