Still can't unlock Nightfall armor

I have watched the movie all the way through multiple times and it still will not unlock for me.

Any help?

Have you watched them on the Halo Channel on your xbox? If so, are you looking in the right place for it. For some reason the non REQ pack unlocked armors don’t show up in your REQ collection, they only show up in your customization section, and it might not be the last unlocked armor piece, so I would say double check that, and then let us know.

> 2533274832089275;3:
> Have you watched them on the Halo Channel on your xbox? If so, are you looking in the right place for it. For some reason the non REQ pack unlocked armors don’t show up in your REQ collection, they only show up in your customization section, and it might not be the last unlocked armor piece, so I would say double check that, and then let us know.

Thanks I will double check in my customization menu.
I have watched it on the Xbox One and on the app.

Customization menu will be your best bet, and make sure you reset your cursor to the beginning of the list and start there. The Achievement/Halo Channel Armors and helmets seem to be conveniently placed at the very beginning of the list and we’re enticed to look at what we all unlock for gear that it can be overlooked it seems, just pace yourself when looking. I did this with Helioskrill and missed it as it was literally THE FIRST piece of gear on the top where the recruit armor usually is upon setting up your spartan in the game for the first time.

Alright so about two years or so ago I watched the nightfall episodes on halo channel on my device not my console. I did not get my armor, but just the other day I watched one episode on the console and it was in my req collection. Hope this helps.

> 2535449472914621;6:
> Alright so about two years or so ago I watched the nightfall episodes on halo channel on my device not my console. I did not get my armor, but just the other day I watched one episode on the console and it was in my req collection. Hope this helps.

Please don’t revive old topics thanks