STILL CAN'T PLAY? IT'S BEEN DAYS!

Ok seriously? How hard is it to fix your servers? Dont you have spares? I have done ALL troubleshooting on my end, my Internet is fine. When will 343 fix this? Haven’t been able to play for 3days …

Hard reset

It was okay for me earlier. Maybe your local server is acting up, which in that case it would make sense if your region were still having issues.

Has been working fine for me since yesterday morning

> 2533274810803336;2:
> Hard reset

Dude, as stayed in my fire statement…All Troubleshooting done. This means everything and anything. Hard reset, router reset, modem reset, calling and waiting forever to get through to so.eone with my ISP to check for issues, and redo all the troubleshooting I already did before calling, checking ALL my cables, and every other -Yoink- thing they make you do instead of a dressing the actual problem. Now that I have that cleared up…I shouldn’t ha e to go through thsee steps every single time something happens on 343’s end. Any real suggestions for someone who is NOT NEW to this?

Did u try putting the disk in the dishwasher i heard that works

Jiggle the cable.

You need to hard reset!

Its fine i have been playing for hours. Something on your end is messed up.

It’s worked fine for me all day, better than ever even.

Maybe they just put a retainer on your account for this comment:

> 2533274829556578;4:
> I dont feel bad at all. Working holidays is the price you pay for being rich. Period. It’s been hours, they should have it up by now, not just acknowledging they finally know there is a problem.

¯_(ツ)_/¯.

> 2661949065475413;10:
> It’s worked fine for me all day, better than ever even.
>
> Maybe they just put a retainer on your account for this comment:
>
>
> > 2533274829556578;4:
> > I dont feel bad at all. Working holidays is the price you pay for being rich. Period. It’s been hours, they should have it up by now, not just acknowledging they finally know there is a problem.
>
>
> ¯_(ツ)_/¯.

I love you. This made my friggin day! I was scratching my head too cuz I knew I recognized the OPs name from somewhere lol.

Whatever server(s) I was connected to went tango uniform about 3:00 Redmond time. Middle of a campaign with the wife on 2 consoles, and Bam. Server unavailable. It’s not fine.