Still all quiet in FFA

Seriously, it’s been 3 days of searching for a game in free for all and besides my first match, successful connections have been nonexistent. Is ANYONE playing free for all? I’d like to get a rank in this playlist and further utilize it to use my chosen colors rather than red or blue.

I’d hope that a playlist hasn’t died that quick. Only option now it to whistle in the darkness alone and wait.

Nope. Been playing breakout. So much fun.

> 2533274839589602;2:
> I’d hope that a playlist hasn’t died that quick. Only option now it to whistle in the darkness alone and wait.

Yup, that’s what I’ve been doing. I’m on my fifth search after getting the “Unable to match” message.
:frowning:

What? The pro gamers can’t handle the stress of playing against other pro gamers?

I suppose going after casual gamers has made pro gamers go soft when it comes to challenging situations.

> 2533274870038109;4:
> > 2533274839589602;2:
> > I’d hope that a playlist hasn’t died that quick. Only option now it to whistle in the darkness alone and wait.
>
>
> Yup, that’s what I’ve been doing. I’m on my fifth search after getting the “Unable to match” message.
> :frowning:

Sounds like Halo 3 when Reach came out and the MLG playlist died along with snipers. Sad day indeed.

Welp, I’ll try again tomorrow. Maybe I’ll hard reset my system and see if that helps. Idk, hopefully more interest will come to this playlist.

It’s because FFA in Halo 5 is really broken and not fun at all in the popular opinion.

I find games quite often. What rank are you in FFA? I’m sitting at diamond currently, but perhaps numbers fall off at the edges of the rank system.

I still manage to find games pretty quickly.

A gametype with people charging in a single room, spamming nades and spraying the assault rifle, stealing kills, getting assassinated because you’re preoccupied in a firefight? Nah, why would I play that nonsense? lol. Team games only.

> 2533274831625603;9:
> I find games quite often. What rank are you in FFA? I’m sitting at diamond currently, but perhaps numbers fall off at the edges of the rank system.

Yeah, I don’t have a rank yet. That’s what I’m trying to do. I can’t find any games to put a rank on this playlist.