sticky nades, my worst enemy

I am sick to death of my hog or any other vehicle being blown up by the B*sterd things. Seriously I am driving along and suddenly I am painted by big blue balls. The vehicles in this game are made of paper anyway (June 3rd better fix that or I am setting this game on fire) so who decided to add sticky nades to the loadouts? And then you get treated to the halo version of martyrdom because the -Yoink- you are killing throws one at you at the last possible second! Seriously guys sort it out!

Yeah i agree. -Yoink- plasma grenades

My favorite is how you can spawn with two plasma grenades and that’s all that is required to destroy a scorpion tank.

That’s really cool, huh? Remember the days when the scorpion demanded the attention of the battlefield? Yeah, those were good times.

The days when big team slayer demanded the use of vehicles instead of personnel, those were the days

I wonder who the genius was that thought it would be a good idea to give you the ability to spawn with Plasma Grenades?

The same person that wanted the dmr in the game

> I am sick to death of my hog or any other vehicle being blown up by the B*sterd things. Seriously I am driving along and suddenly I am painted by big blue balls. The vehicles in this game are made of paper anyway (June 3rd better fix that or I am setting this game on fire) so who decided to add sticky nades to the loadouts? And then you get treated to the halo version of martyrdom because the -Yoink!- you are killing throws one at you at the last possible second! Seriously guys sort it out!

Dude, right there with ya. If there was one thing i could take out of the game and stomp it Office Space style it would be plasma grenades in loadouts.

Camo is a close second in that sentiment.

Screw both of 'em; they add nothing to the game except annoying cheapness.

Ooh and plasma pistols, they also should not of been a loadout weapon either!

I agree. Plasma grenades should not be in loadouts. Along with the plasma pistol, it makes the point of having vehicles on maps pretty much moot.

Random trivia of the day: Back in Halo 3, a plasma grenade could pretty much wreck (or destroy entirely) vehicles like warthogs and Brute choppers. In Halo 4 it takes 2 or 3 to destroy a warthog.

So why do people say that Halo 4’s vehicles seem weaker?

Easy. In Halo 3 you had to actually find the sticky grenades laid across the map!