Sticky grenade problems

Hi I have been playing Halo 4 for a while now and notice when I am playing and a person throws a
sticky grenade at you and misses sometimes it goes past you like 5 feet then comes back to stick
you!!! I have 2 videos so far in my file share gamertag EURYNOME STOLAS, One is what the uck 343 and the other one is what the stuck 2 that is my new name for them. The what the stuck video series. Its happened more than a few times this is just some videos when I really noticed it. This is a issue that needs to be addressed and if its happening to anyone else please speak up. Thanks

Yess, plasma granades are too glitchy, sometime they stick when they shouldn’t, other times they don’t stick at all (I saw my nades passing through the enemy or just bouncing against them and falling down!)
Anyway the problem is mostly the lag, that makes the most stupid things happen…

so sick of them bouncing off the ground and hitting someones ankle to stick or going through them entirely.

It’s just lag. On your end it looks like it went past you but i guarantee that on the other end, the guy who threw it saw it stick right to your face.

It’s lag. This has happened in all halo games with online matchmaking to date.

Uh, no I don’t recall this happening in previous Halo games,which were tightly progammed and played superbly. Lag is easily recognizable when Spartans are teleporting everywhere…

Yah I hate when this happens and it seems to have happened to me a few times already. I have a cable connection so I am sure the lag is from me if that is what it is.

I’ve noticed players are getting stuck less, not more.
There has always been instances where stickies will appear to bypass someone, but then stick them due to host saying so.
In H4’s CQB and even short range, I’m finding stickies are going right through enemies much more often than any other Halo before.
Is it code? Is it server/PtP issues? Is it a delay in sticky-activation? I haven’t tried the last yet but they’re definitely less helpful than before where their moniker is concerned.

Yeah that is what a lot of players seem to be having happen. I personally haven’t had them go through anyone cause i would have had that video on my file share if I did. So my problem is the me getting stuck when the grenade passes me. Did you happen to see the videos in my file share?

> I’ve noticed players are getting stuck less, not more.
> There has always been instances where stickies will appear to bypass someone, <mark>but then stick them due to host saying so.</mark>
> In H4’s CQB and even short range, I’m finding stickies are going right through enemies much more often than any other Halo before.
> Is it code? Is it server/PtP issues? Is it a delay in sticky-activation? I haven’t tried the last yet but they’re definitely less helpful than before where their moniker is concerned.

Basically this. AFAIK due to player who has thrown the grenade saying so, not host. Lag compensation at work.