Sticky Grenade Help

Not sure what it is but I need some ‘get gud’ juice when it comes to getting sticky kills. I have gotten so many good sticks but there are equally as many where I miss the throw by a small amount and wonder if yall have any good tips for maxing this commendation out?

keep playing, you aren’t going to kill 100% of the people you throw your grenades at. seems to me like you are expecting more from yourself than is realistic. You claim to have made "“so many good sticks” so i assume you already know how to get great sticks. Just practice and keep trying and it will come

> 2533274804212283;2:
> keep playing, you aren’t going to kill 100% of the people you throw your grenades at. seems to me like you are expecting more from yourself than is realistic. You claim to have made "“so many good sticks” so i assume you already know how to get great sticks. Just practice and keep trying and it will come

Just seems like in previous games that I could stick better, but maybe I am delusional lol.

I always try to equip the Plasma nade armor mod in WZ/WZA and it’s best if you try to stick vehicles since it’s a bigger target. If not, defend a base and throw a frag when the enemy team is trying to come in and finish off with Plasma nade. I get at least 1-2 kills a match doing it that way

> 2533274847880910;4:
> I always try to equip the Plasma nade armor mod in WZ/WZA and it’s best if you try to stick vehicles since it’s a bigger target. If not, defend a base and throw a frag when the enemy team is trying to come in and finish off with Plasma nade. I get at least 1-2 kills a match doing it that way

Good tips thanks!

> 2533274805818439;1:
> Not sure what it is but I need some ‘get gud’ juice when it comes to getting sticky kills. I have gotten so many good sticks but there are equally as many where I miss the throw by a small amount and wonder if yall have any good tips for maxing this commendation out?

melee and spam the nade

you’ll get kills from the grave too lol

save your stickies for those who dont expect it less chance of a dodge