Steve Vai's riffs are a must

Halo 2’s most epic battle riffs are those of Steve Vai. I’m sure many of us know that. I would love to see him return for Halo Infinite a score some sick tunage bro (note that this is not hte 80’s anymore it felt right)

[deleted]

Steve Vai’s riffs would be a perfect example of fan service done right. Even if they get him for one or two tracks, I’d be thrilled.

If there is one soundtrack that made Halo 2: Anniversary great it is Genesong. Can you imagine something similar to that song playing as UNSC forces push their way against Cortana’s forces?

I’d love to see a massive Battle with music like Genesong or Breaking the Covenant but lasting for a immersive time. Forcing you into the crowd.

He’s a true legend

I’m a Heavy Metal / Rock fan, and a fan of Steve Vai, when it comes to him and Halo all I need is Reclaimer. It would be great to have Steve Vai collaborating on Halo Infinite.

Oh man that’d be awesome. Imagine next E3, Steve Vai enters the stage playing an Infinite riff and then gameplay is shown.

Hopefully Marty O Donnell will be leading the music

> 2533274833120510;8:
> Hopefully Marty O Donnell will be leading the music

Sorry to disappoint you, 343 confirmed at this years E3 that Chris Schweitzer will be the componist for H:I

> 2533274886490718;9:
> > 2533274833120510;8:
> > Hopefully Marty O Donnell will be leading the music
>
> Sorry to disappoint you, 343 confirmed at this years E3 that Chris Schweitzer will be the componist for H:I

And if the trailers are anything to go by, Chris seems to have taken inspiration from Marty’s work on the previous Halo games.

> 2533274886490718;9:
> > 2533274833120510;8:
> > Hopefully Marty O Donnell will be leading the music
>
> Sorry to disappoint you, 343 confirmed at this years E3 that Chris Schweitzer will be the componist for H:I

Apparently I crawled under a rock for a while thank you for the update.