Steve Downes want MC to have a "Hero's Death"

Link
http://www.oxmonline.com/voice-actor-wants-see-master-chiefs-story-end-heros-death

Remember were talking about MC in Halo 6 the end of the Trilogy.

Heresy of the highest order!

I saw that.

If Cheif was to die, there would be massive fan rage.

I think the Master Chief should have a fitting ending to the game but not ending in his death. How about MIA

I can’t see him dying until game 6 if he does die so this seems kind of pointless.

I don’t want him to die, I think giving his title to another Spartan seems right.

it would be emotional for sure but if you were in the cheifs mind what he think, he has lost countless friends, his life and purpose is to save humanity by being a warrior, he has fought and seen and lived through everything to the end, he is getting older and older as time goess on, halo wont die with the master cheif, but if cheif does die to save humanity and set a permanent alliance between covenant and humans then cheif has saved the world, i would hate to see him die but if he did and he will die some day, maybe no one will no how he dies he will just be missing in action

Master Chief should become President of the universe

A heros death would be better storytelling but fans would get all uppity.

lol

> Master Chief should become President of the universe

President the Covenant are causes -Yoink- again.
Prez MC: I need a weapon.

> A heros death would be better storytelling but fans would get all uppity.

Why does better storytelling always have to be someone dying? It’s starting to be really cliche.

> I saw that.
>
> If Cheif was to die, there would be massive fan rage.

sadly when he dies or gets replaced im going to rage my -Yoink- off for a long time but it has to happen

> > I saw that.
> >
> > If Cheif was to die, there would be massive fan rage.
>
> sadly when he dies or gets replaced im going to rage my -Yoink!- off for a long time but it has to happen

i would accept it ahppening just like dom from gears, it would be very heartbreaking but could have huge meaning

> > I saw that.
> >
> > If Cheif was to die, there would be massive fan rage.
>
> sadly when he dies or gets replaced im going to rage my -Yoink!- off for a long time but it has to happen

And then they will come out with a free dlc for an alternate ending after the fans outrage.

> > A heros death would be better storytelling but fans would get all uppity.
>
> Why does better storytelling always have to be someone dying? It’s starting to be really cliche.

Makes it more emotional.

>
> Why does better storytelling always have to be someone dying? It’s starting to be really cliche.

Because happy endings have become sour. It seems every game and movie goes that route nowadays and the deaths endings seem… fresh. Plus if it makes for a better fit for the story, then why the hell not?

> A heros death would be better storytelling but fans would get all uppity.

A heroes death, so like mass effect?

>
> A heroes death, so like mass effect?

Sort of.

“Die? Didn’t you know? Spartans never die.” - Kurt-051