Steam Code / Duplicate Product Code?

Hello. Just tried to enter my code and Steam came back with a Duplicate Product Code message. Funny thing is…I have not tried to enter this code yet! No one else has access to my Steam or my Halo accounts. What do I need to do to request another code that actually works? Thanks!

I am currently having the same issues. I was gone for the weekend and trying to get on the flight now but steam is telling me that my code has already been used. Can anyone shed some light on this issue and how to resolve it?

> 2533274809390841;2:
> I am currently having the same issues. I was gone for the weekend and trying to get on the flight now but steam is telling me that my code has already been used. Can anyone shed some light on this issue and how to resolve it?

Oh maybe because the flight was only for the weekend and the flight is currently over so the code can no longer be used.

> 2664629779527681;1:
> Hello. Just tried to enter my code and Steam came back with a Duplicate Product Code message. Funny thing is…I have not tried to enter this code yet! No one else has access to my Steam or my Halo accounts. What do I need to do to request another code that actually works? Thanks!

The Flight has ended yesterday

Just for the weekend? That new. Used them lasting a couple of weeks. Well then, that would be a good reason why I cannot access it. Thanks!!!

Closing this off as the flight is now over - all builds are updated at the end of each flight to prevent access and all Steam keys get revoked.