Stealing REQ buyer or bug?

Somewhere between one in five and one in ten REQ cards I sell give no REQ points or less than they should.

I have let’s say 3550 REQ points and sell a REQ card for 150 points. It jumps to 3700 REQ points and back to 3550 points. But my card has been sold! In some cases I receive weird numbers like 25 REQ points from selling a card.

Anyone has this problem? I don’t know if this is a bug or I have a stealing buyer…

Either way, this should be fixed ASAP 343, since there is/can be real money involved in the whole REQ card business.

This is a bug; the REQ system is still processing the item you just sold. Happens more often than you think.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> This is a bug; the REQ system is still processing the item you just sold. Happens more often than you think.

Thanks for the reply. What does this mean? Are the points gone because the REQ system is still processing it? Or will they be added some time in the future when the REQ system processed it?

It wouldn’t be such a big deal if 343 didn’t link money and REQ points…

Is 343 aware and are they working on it?

> 2533274920070188;3:
> > 2535429593088083;2:
> > This is a bug; the REQ system is still processing the item you just sold. Happens more often than you think.
>
> Thanks for the reply. What does this mean? Are the points gone because the REQ system is still processing it? Or will they be added some time in the future when the REQ system processed it?
>
> It wouldn’t be such a big deal if 343 didn’t link money and REQ points…
>
> Is 343 aware and are they working on it?

I swear, this is a more like a small annoyance than an actual issue. It happens to me all the time, but I don’t find it irritating. Just fire up any match to pass the time and everything should be okay.

> 2535429593088083;4:
> > 2533274920070188;3:
> > > 2535429593088083;2:
> > > This is a bug; the REQ system is still processing the item you just sold. Happens more often than you think.
> >
> > Thanks for the reply. What does this mean? Are the points gone because the REQ system is still processing it? Or will they be added some time in the future when the REQ system processed it?
> >
> > It wouldn’t be such a big deal if 343 didn’t link money and REQ points…
> >
> > Is 343 aware and are they working on it?
>
> I swear, this is a more like a small annoyance than an actual issue. It happens to me all the time, but I don’t find it irritating. Just fire up any match to pass the time and everything should be okay.

Thanks again for the reply. But I still don’t understand if these “lost REQ points” will be added to my account somewhere in the future or if they’re really gone. I still have 130+ gold packs to go to unlock everything…

> 2533274920070188;5:
> > 2535429593088083;4:
> > > 2533274920070188;3:
> > > > 2535429593088083;2:
> > > > This is a bug; the REQ system is still processing the item you just sold. Happens more often than you think.
> > >
> > > Thanks for the reply. What does this mean? Are the points gone because the REQ system is still processing it? Or will they be added some time in the future when the REQ system processed it?
> > >
> > > It wouldn’t be such a big deal if 343 didn’t link money and REQ points…
> > >
> > > Is 343 aware and are they working on it?
> >
> > I swear, this is a more like a small annoyance than an actual issue. It happens to me all the time, but I don’t find it irritating. Just fire up any match to pass the time and everything should be okay.
>
> Thanks again for the reply. But I still don’t understand if these “lost REQ points” will be added to my account somewhere in the future or if they’re really gone. I still have 130+ gold packs to go to unlock everything…

I’m telling you, your REQ points aren’t “lost” when you are selling things; the REQ system is still processing them for a longer than usual rather than near-instantly, usually for several minutes. Playing a short match in Social will be more than enough time for your points to be added to your account.

> 2535429593088083;6:
> > 2533274920070188;5:
> > > 2535429593088083;4:
> > > > 2533274920070188;3:
> > > > > 2535429593088083;2:
> > > > > This is a bug; the REQ system is still processing the item you just sold. Happens more often than you think.
> > > >
> > > > Thanks for the reply. What does this mean? Are the points gone because the REQ system is still processing it? Or will they be added some time in the future when the REQ system processed it?
> > > >
> > > > It wouldn’t be such a big deal if 343 didn’t link money and REQ points…
> > > >
> > > > Is 343 aware and are they working on it?
> > >
> > > I swear, this is a more like a small annoyance than an actual issue. It happens to me all the time, but I don’t find it irritating. Just fire up any match to pass the time and everything should be okay.
> >
> > Thanks again for the reply. But I still don’t understand if these “lost REQ points” will be added to my account somewhere in the future or if they’re really gone. I still have 130+ gold packs to go to unlock everything…
>
> I’m telling you, your REQ points aren’t “lost” when you are selling things; the REQ system is still processing them for a longer than usual rather than near-instantly, usually for several minutes. Playing a short match in Social will be more than enough time for your points to be added to your account.

Alright. Good to know. I didn’t read that behind your advice to go play a game. Thanks!