Steaktacular on USTREAM NOW LIVE!!

This is for those that don’t check twitter regularly. The Link to watch Bungie Vs. The World. Official starts at Midnight. You can see them practicing now I guess.

Good luck!! Go get some…STEAK!!! :smiley:

Sweet my box is dead so I can’t join in this year :frowning:

There’s gonna be a fair amount of steaks cooked by the time this is over.

:slight_smile:

> There’s gonna be a fair amount of steaks cooked by the time this is over.
>
> :slight_smile:

From what I’ve seen Bungie either loses or wins by a point or two.

I laughed my -Yoink- off when they read the messages they got.

And why are words used frequently in Halo censored?

> Sweet my box is dead so I can’t join in this year :frowning:

That sucks sorry to hear that. :frowning:

Cool

Loads of people (myself include) will be watching this and only going into the matchmaking when they do. I wonder how many people will quit games?

> I wonder how many people will quit games?

Oh, there’s going to be one quitting spree after another. “I’m not playing against Bungie?!? I’m out! quit” And then they’re going to flood the forums (hopefully only on B.net) complaining that they got quit-banned and that this reduced their chances to play Bungie, and that Bungie suck because of that, and so on and so forth. ^^

Also, anyone else amused that in the livestream it says, “Players do not have the recommended downloadable content maps”? LOL

We need to assemble the best Reach players out there on a single team. We’ll make Bungie pay for making Halo by forcing them to make a lot of steak.

> We’ll make Bungie pay for making Halo by forcing them to make a lot of steak.

Am I the only one whose irony detector should had a heart attack?

> > We’ll make Bungie pay for making Halo by forcing them to make a lot of steak.
>
> Am I the only one whose irony detector should had a heart attack?

Right I wasn’t quite sure about this one. I hate to admit though, I had to read it a couple of times to make sure I got what he meant…yeah I got it now…but I’m still thinking he might have worded this wrong, unbeknownst. No offense killrraider13 but didn’t you mean that you want to make them pay by making them send us the steaks; if they cooked 'em up than that would mean we lost to them.

> Also, anyone else amused that in the livestream it says, “Players do not have the recommended downloadable content maps”? LOL

Yes it did, but then I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt. They are just getting started, and seeing how they are privates and sergeants they must be using new GTs and don’t quite have everything ready to go yet.

I for one am excited, and I thank the OP for posting it. Since I don’t have a Twitter account I would have missed it. Good stuff all round.

> …and I thank the OP for posting it. Since I don’t have a Twitter account I would have missed it. Good stuff all round.

You are most welcome. I figured there would be a few that would find it useful. :slight_smile:

> > …and I thank the OP for posting it. Since I don’t have a Twitter account I would have missed it. Good stuff all round.
>
> You are most welcome. I figured there would be a few that would find it useful. :slight_smile:

Yes, and it’s not the first time you’ve helped me out, although I have yet to play in a season of Arena that list of maps has been more than useful. Just another reason for my appreciation of this community.

P.S. Your GT is quite apropos. :wink:

<4

I’m on the chatbox there. Come say hi!

> Yes, and it’s not the first time you’ve helped me out, although I have yet to play in a season of Arena that list of maps has been more than useful. Just another reason for my appreciation of this community.
>
> P.S. Your GT is quite apropos. :wink:

Wow, I had forgotten about that.You have a good memory.

Yeah, someone else has mentioned my GT in that capacity. It is funny because it has nothing to do with that kind of “linking” nor does it pertain to Zelda’s link. :slight_smile:

> > Yes, and it’s not the first time you’ve helped me out, although I have yet to play in a season of Arena that list of maps has been more than useful. Just another reason for my appreciation of this community.
> >
> > P.S. Your GT is quite apropos. :wink:
>
> Wow, I had forgotten about that.You have a good memory.
>
> Yeah, someone else has mentioned my GT in that capacity. It is funny because it has nothing to do with that kind of “linking” nor does it pertain to Zelda’s link. :slight_smile:

Hmmmm…now I’m going to be wondering what it does pertain to. :slight_smile:

It’s the little things…just goes to show everything we post has some type of impact for someone.

<4

> …It’s the little things…just goes to show everything we post has some type of impact for someone.

Yeah, that is very true. I try very hard to have a good impact if I can. :slight_smile:

> I’m on the chatbox there. Come say hi!

I said hi.

Now Live.