Steaktacular Not Counting

For some reason, Steaktaculars are not being awarded when my team beats the opposing team by 20 or more kills… According to the medal chest this can be unlocked on all games. My team has beaten the opposing team by more than 20 kills at least a good 2-4 times in the last couple of days and I still only have one Steaktacular awarded in my medal chest and only 1% towards the Domination achievement… What is the cause of this?

> 2533274821769405;1:
> For some reason, Steaktaculars are not being awarded when my team beats the opposing team by 20 or more kills… According to the medal chest this can be unlocked on all games. My team has beaten the opposing team by more than 20 kills at least a good 2-4 times in the last couple of days and I still only have one Steaktacular awarded in my medal chest and only 1% towards the Domination achievement… What is the cause of this?

The medal chest is wrong, unfortunately.
There is at least one game in MCC where the steak medal isn’t awarded.
Do you remember specifically which title you were playing when it didn’t grant you the medal?

Remember also that it must be a slayer game and must be matchmaking (not customs) - although I think you know this. (Because you could vastly outkill a team in say CTF, but that wouldn’t count).

> 2766496913967593;2:
> > 2533274821769405;1:
> > For some reason, Steaktaculars are not being awarded when my team beats the opposing team by 20 or more kills… According to the medal chest this can be unlocked on all games. My team has beaten the opposing team by more than 20 kills at least a good 2-4 times in the last couple of days and I still only have one Steaktacular awarded in my medal chest and only 1% towards the Domination achievement… What is the cause of this?
>
> The medal chest is wrong, unfortunately.
> There is at least one game in MCC where the steak medal isn’t awarded.
> Do you remember specifically which title you were playing when it didn’t grant you the medal?
>
> Remember also that it must be a slayer game and must be matchmaking (not customs) - although I think you know this. (Because you could vastly outkill a team in say CTF, but that wouldn’t count).

I believe I was playing Halo 3. I could have swore when I played Halo 3 on the 360 back in the day you would get Steaktaculars… However, it seems they are not awarded on Halo 3 on MCC. I was playing Halo 2A last night and was awarded two Steaks. So I guess I will just have to get them on Halo 2A. Also, yes I know custom games don’t count, for obvious reasons I’m sure. It seems on Halo 2A it doesn’t have to be regular Slayer as it can be BR Slayer because those are the two modes I got my two Steaks on last night.

Yeah, I got the majority of mine in H2A, and a few from H4 for sure.

I think I even got some from CE - but I can’t confirm that.

Stick with H2A and H4 for steaks.

Also, if you’re looking for legendary medals, I found exterminations were easy to get in certain king of the hill modes in H2A
Lockout, specifically - quite often the whole enemy team is standing in the hill. 1-2 nades, a couple BR shots, boom - Extermination.