Steaktacular Medal

Hey yo, i got 45 steaktacualrs so far and to earn one, it states, “Play in a matchmade slayer game and win by at least 20 kills.”. Most matches I do that, a steaktacular isn’t given. Sometimes when I don’t get 20, it’ll still give me one. Is there like a certain for them to be earned?

> 2533274981422006;1:
> Hey yo, i got 45 steaktacualrs so far and to earn one, it states, “Play in a matchmade slayer game and win by at least 20 kills.”. Most matches I do that, a steaktacular isn’t given. Sometimes when I don’t get 20, it’ll still give me one. Is there like a certain for them to be earned?

Which games have you been playing? I know Halo 4 doesnt give you the medal even when you meet the criteria

-double posted by mistake-

> 2533274847704400;2:
> > 2533274981422006;1:
> > Hey yo, i got 45 steaktacualrs so far and to earn one, it states, “Play in a matchmade slayer game and win by at least 20 kills.”. Most matches I do that, a steaktacular isn’t given. Sometimes when I don’t get 20, it’ll still give me one. Is there like a certain for them to be earned?
>
> Which games have you been playing? I know Halo 4 doesnt give you the medal even when you meet the criteria

mostly halo 2 classic, ive gotten before there but most of the time it doesn’t give it when i meet the criteria

I too have come across this. I’ll check again when it comes to Halo 2, and Halo 3. It could very well be a bug. If I can confirm it on my end then I’m going to submit a report at https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us

It’s definitely a bug. I reported it about a year ago but nothing was ever done about it. In one game of Halo 3 the final result was 50-45 to me and my team and we still got it.