Steaktacular emblem?

By any chance is the steaktacular emblem exclusive to anything or is it just a very rare emblem.

I believe you just get it from packs.

> 2533274958671328;2:
> I believe you just get it from packs.

Thanks for the answer. I tried to do a small bit of research but all that came up was the Steaktacular medal from halo 3/Reach.
(I apologise for my stupidity on the subject of the REQ system)

Here is a list of all the emblems in the game for future reference. REQ system is not the most straightforward, so no harm in asking questions :slight_smile:

> 2533274824050480;4:
> Here is a list of all the emblems in the game for future reference. REQ system is not the most straightforward, so no harm in asking questions :slight_smile:

I will keep that in mind. Thanks.

The Steaktacular emblem is an Ultra Rare emblem. You can only find it in Gold packs; finish the Silver grind first.

> 2535429593088083;6:
> The Steaktacular emblem is an Ultra Rare emblem. You can only find it in Gold packs; finish the Silver grind first.

I got mine in a platinum pack.

> 2533274824050480;4:
> Here is a list of all the emblems in the game for future reference. REQ system is not the most straightforward, so no harm in asking questions :slight_smile:

It’s definitely different from all the other Halo games! Man was I confused when I first played Halo 5…

> 2533274799110399;8:
> > 2533274824050480;4:
> > Here is a list of all the emblems in the game for future reference. REQ system is not the most straightforward, so no harm in asking questions :slight_smile:
>
> It’s definitely different from all the other Halo games! Man was I confused when I first played Halo 5…

I was also a bit confused when the REQ system was announced TBH.