Stay Safe

Just had a match of warzone assault where a guy ordered chicken wings and a pizza with his mic on. He listed off his phone number, real name, address, and a string of numbers I’m assuming were a credit card. I messaged him after and he didn’t have a clue what he’d done. I know it seems like common sense, but at any point someone could be recording or streaming a match. Don’t give out info, please. Stay safe.

good PSA

> 2533274880633045;1:
> Just had a match of warzone assault where a guy ordered chicken wings and a pizza with his mic on. He listed off his phone number, real name, address, and a string of numbers I’m assuming were a credit card. I messaged him after and he didn’t have a clue what he’d done. I know it seems like common sense, but at any point someone could be recording or streaming a match. Don’t give out info, please. Stay safe.

Holy hell, was he using a kinect?

If so, Microsoft should just push an update that turns it off my default. That’s just… ugh.

Not pizza related but once during warzone i made some kid try to explain to me how to shoot. He tried to explain to me for over ten minutes was pretty funny

Who orders pizza during halo match…who uses a credit card over the phone?

I would order between matches at least. And for local pizza places that don’t have apps, I use my card over the phone.

It was a Kinect and apparently this guy did. Not mentioning a GT for obvious reasons.

> 2533274809242032;5:
> Who orders pizza during halo match…who uses a credit card over the phone?

He’s obviously trying to get that new Pizza AR skin, of course!

> 2533274809242032;5:
> Who orders pizza during halo match…who uses a credit card over the phone?

Generally if you are paying for delivery with a credit card you have to give it over the phone. You first question is valid though.

> 2533274829074156;9:
> > 2533274809242032;5:
> > Who orders pizza during halo match…who uses a credit card over the phone?
>
>
> Generally if you are paying for delivery with a credit card you have to give it over the phone. You first question is valid though.

And perhaps answered relatively easy by all the… Paraphernalia references seen in gamertags and service tags lol.

Yeah, people should be aware of their mics and kinects. It’s too risky and easy to release private info with mics on

That’s terrible! Good thing you spoke up. This world needs more like you.